"What does Alex want know?" He asked, grabbing the phone and picking up. "What!? Oh... She's doing what? Wait why time is it?" He looked over his Red Power Ranger watch he kept on his wrist since he was a kid. "Oh shoot, I forgot man... I'm with Peyton... no not like that!" Peyton raised her eyebrows as she listened to him. "I have to set the stage at the cafeteria for the open mic tonight, remember? Yeah I know I was supposed to do it earlier but I fell asleep... I never miss rehearsal, you know that... ok tell her to calm down and that I will be on my way... I know she's scary but... just don't let her yell so much at Reggie, he's sensitive, you know that... ok... ok Alex... yeah... what? what do you want me to say?... ok I love you Alex..."

"NO NOT THAT!" Yelled Alex so loudly that even Peyton could hear it. Luke had to put the phone away from his ear before talking to him again.

"Then what do you want from me, man!? Oh, okay, I can do that... ok... bye bye." He hang up the phone before looking at Peyton. "I forgot I had band rehearsal. He asked me to buy some coffee at the drive thru on my way to his house and got pretty upset when I told him I love him. I've recommended him a therapist for him to explore his emotions but he simply won't listen. Wouldn't be surprise if he joins the Addams Family any time soon. I will be back in like three hours and I will assemble the stage."

"Ok, I'll wait for you." She let him know as he stood up from the bench. Suddenly, she felt cold, as he was the one keeping her warm. "Do you want to have lunch together?"

"Sure, why not? On my way here I'll buy something. What do you want?"

"Pizza but from that place Reggie took us a few weeks ago."

"Fenoli's? You got it," he said, grabbing his phone and putting it on his wallet.

She also stood up, ready to attend the clients that just walked in through the door.

"What toppings?"

"Surprise me," she whispered to him. "Go before you arrive late. Alex likes Americano Iced, Reggie likes the Red Iced Tea and Julie likes the Caramel."

"Do you know my drink also?" He asked her curiously.

"Of course. You always order an expresso like me and then a java chips, just something sweet to get the pure caffeine flavor off your throat." He smiled at her before nodding. "I don't know if you recall but I'm the coffee expert in LA."

"I'll better get going..." he mumbled, stopping himself for leaning in any more closer he already was. He held his car keys and walked away from the cafeteria, making Peyton sigh.

She remembered what she realized last night and then closed her eyes.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ok, I almost got into a fight with a girl at the drive thru, not in my plans for the evening, but here are your coffees."

Julie, Alex and Reggie stood up quickly and grabbed their respective orders, looking at the guy as he sat down at the couch, trying not to fall asleep again.

"What happened yesterday at your date, Casanova?" Asked Reggie to Luke, sitting next to him.

"It wasn't a date, we don't like each other like that. I mean we tried but it was a total failure. We just didn't click."