Chapter 6

You walk in Teru's room and as soon as you get through the doorway he locks the door and pins you against the wall.

He dragged his thumb down your lips. You open your mouth and move your head forward forcing his thumb into your mouth.

He smirks and forces his lips against yours. You include tongue and so does he. Both of you fighting for dominance.

He slides your skirt down and unbuttons his shirt then throws it on the bed. (This is going to be a surprise tool for later 😉)

He looks at your panties and realizes your wearing the ones he got you.

You unbutton his pants getting impatient.

"Woah there tiger, getting impatient I see." He says smirking.

Your left with your shirt on and your panties already sliding off.

He unbuttons your shirt while you slide your panties off. Your left with your bra on and Teru with only his boxers.

He slides them off and wraps your legs around his waist. He centers his dick into your ass and starts going in and out.

You moaned with each motion. He reached his climax and cummed inside of you. You moaned loudly and his roommates started to walk towards the room.

"I didn't tell you to do that did I?" He said as he went even harder.

You smirked and moaned that could have been louder than a scream.

"Are you testing me?" He asked going even harder.

He throws you on the bed with him on top.

"Maybe I am." You say, smirking.

He tries putting your thighs on his shoulders but you turn him over and now your on top of him.

"What are you gonna do?" He says with you under him.

"You shouldn't have ticked me off." You say as you ride his face.

He uses your calves as a pillow and starts to eat out. Your body becomes limp and you grab onto the bedsheets for support.

He starts to use his tongue ring causing him to dig in your clit.

You moan loudly and the others are starting to bang on the door.

"GO AWAY!" Teru says.

His hands are wandering around your body and eventually feel your bra.

He unclips it and it falls off. He grabs his shirt (The surprise tool) and ties it around your mouth. He ties a blindfold around your eyes so your completely unaware of anything that going on.

He pulls your hair back making you practically laying down.

You could feel him shadowing over you. He starts to tit fuck you going in and out.

He moans every time he goes in and out. He cummed making it go all over you face and breasts.

Your, throbbing he moves his hand back and plays with your clit. He slowly puts two fingers in and thrusts in and out faster each time.

You moaned as cum came out and splattered all over his fingers. He licked your left over juices off his fingers right next to your face.

"You taste good." He says smirking and whispering into your ear.

He grazes your sides with his hands and wanders around your body.