Chapter 5

"No!" You say pushing him away and falling down to the ground crying.

He looks down at you and he falls from a devilish smirk to a saddened guilty face.

Tears streaming down your face Teru hugs you. He sits down with you and you both fall asleep.

It's the next day and it's Teru's game.

Your upset and didn't want to come since what happened last night.

Teru left without you. You try and text him but he doesn't answer.

You got worried and grabbed his keys to his cars. You started the engine and started driving towards a Tokyo area.

You park in an empty parking spot and lock the car doors as you left

You park in an empty parking spot and lock the car doors as you left. You were just in time for another game to end with it's last point.

You ran towards the players quarters hoping to find Teru.

People are walking past you and look confused. You see a corner and run into it.

"Ow!" You say as your arms feel numb.

"HEY HEY HEY! Isn't it my ex!" A familiar voice says on the side of you.

It's Bokuto!

"Bokuto I seriously need your help. I forgot to apologize to Terushima last night and I don't want him to lose this game because of me!"

"I say we just leave her." Akaashi says.

"Well if your going to leave me I'll just run across these halls all by myself." You say getting ready to sprint again.

"Woah there tiger, i'll help. Go left then right and then you'll see players quarters." Bokuto says.

You smile in disbelief, tears running down your face, "Thank you Bokuto!"

You ran away and heard Akaashi say, "You gave her the longest directions."

But before you look back you run your arm into the wall again.

"AGH." You say turning the corner.

You see the players quarters after a couple minutes of running.

You see Teru with a sad look on his face.

You run up and hug him and say, "Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry Terushima!"

He wipes the tears off your face and says, "Just watch me win this game and be sorry later, I love you."

He walks away happy that you came to say sorry

He walks away happy that you came to say sorry. But now you had to be excited for this college game.

Once he got on court they instantly did a spike straight at another spiker who accidentally bumped it into the foul zone.

——TIME SKIP——
Sorry luvs but we don't want to much of this.

You ran towards Terushima at full speed while another girl was racing with you.

She was going straight towards Bokuto!

She ran fast but you ran faster, you ended up going to fast andddd well

You knocked him over on top of him. Both of you laughing as he kissed you on the lips. You kissed back.

"Idiot." You say flicking his head.

"That's not what you'll be saying in bed tonight." He says smirking.

The girl next to you looked at you guys and so did Bokuto.

Teru lifted you up onto his shoulders and you both ran straight towards corners getting hurt together.

Bokuto looked at you guys and mumbled, "Reckless as always. But you'll always have a place in my heart Y/N."