Prologue

Updated: 060418

Pain.

Never-ending pain.

All I could feel was pain and it was slowly killing me, consuming every part of my body.

I have no idea why, but every person that I've encountered seemed to despise my existence. They've all abused me in every possible way, in every waking moment of my life.

The worst that they've ever done... It's still fresh in my mind. As it happened just seconds ago. It haunts me to this day. The soon-to-be-Alpha, Mike, gathered all of the unmated perverts in our pack and ordered them to... rape me.

My parents hated me. I was told-no-reminded that I was simply just a mistake. They hated me so much that they ran away to another pack, leaving their only child in the hands of the worst pack in the country.

I was 12 when I first started getting depressed, and 14 when I first started cutting. Watching as my blood dropped to the floor, it made me feel...numb, for once in my life. I forgot about my problems, I forgot about the society. It was just me. So I decided to do it more often. The question is, why didn't I take my life instead? Because I have hope. Hope that I would find my mate and finally be cherished for once in my life.

I can only hope.