A Cursed Meeting Yandere Malleus x Reader

(A/N: spoilers for episode 2 part 14)

A few years ago on a cold night here in Night Raven College at the old run-down dormitory Ramshackle dorm there a girl standing for fresh air in this chilly night of day. "It's gotten pretty cold here..." The girl exclaims as she puts her coat closer to provide warmth, breathing in the chilly air of night as she looks through the sky. The bushes rustling as a mysterious man in horns comes out of the shadows. "..hm. Who are you?" The man with horns asked as the girl gapes her mouth stunned by the man with horns. "G-ghost?!" The girl says in a surprised tone. "Well, this is a surprise you are a child of man..." The man with horns said looking into her features. 'This guy has horns..' The girl thought in her mind as the Man with horns asked again "Do you live here? This building had been abandoned for a long while." He exclaims as he continues to speak more "I'd been quite fond of its place, I could be left quietly alone." He rambles "May I know who you are?" The girl asked the man with horns as the man with horns was stunned by her question. "Who am.. You don't know who I am? Truly?...hmmm.Is that so? That is....exceedingly rare." He says with a sly grin on his face. "What should I call you?" He asks as the girl contemplates in her mind whether to give her name, with the decision she sighs. "I'm the perfect of this dorm, (Y/N) (L/N) but just call me (Y/N) " she acquaints to the man with horns. "(Y/N) ? That's an unusual name. I'm...actually, no  I'm not going to tell you. Not knowing is for your own benefit" he says with a gloomy look on his face making the so-called girl (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion. "May I ask why?" She asked the man with horns. "The moment you hear it you'll feel a frost spread over your skin. For your ignorance, as an exception, I'll allow you to call me whatever you like." He says to (Y/N) as she was looking at him in suspicion but did not further persuade the man with horns. "Though you may regret that someday..." He adds making (Y/N) fell a shiver run down her spine. 'This guy is weird...' She says in her mind "hmph... Nevertheless.." He continues "But if people are living here it means this abandoned building is no longer abandoned. That's too bad." (Y/N) was debating whether to feel offended or not. "I have to find another abandoned place for my night strolls. Well then, I bid you adieu." As soon as he said that he disappears into the shadow of night green sparkles like fireflies fly as (Y/N) was left stunned all alone.

After that encounter, they've started to meet each other, day grew into weeks then weeks turned into months though Malleus the man with horns started to harbor feelings for (Y/N) yet it isn't just any typical love story where they'll stick together, in the end, an obsessive glint was shown in Malleus's green orbs and he just can't help but feel so protective towards the girl. As a few days go by, everyone avoided (Y/N) like the plague it confused the girl 'why' . Everyone around her even her friends abandoned her all alone and that is where Malleus came in. "(Y/N) , why are you crying?" he asks the girl innocently and clueless as (Y/N) clings onto him burrying her head onto his chest. "T-tsunatarou... I-I don't know what to do!" she exclaims lifting her head to look at him as Malleus felt hurt seeing the girl cry.

"E-everyone has been avoiding me l-like I'm invisible!" she wails out "Please tell me I exist Tsunatarou!" she crys out as she sobs into his chest. "Of course you do exist my dear... I wouldn't have been hugging you right now if you've never existed." he reassures to the girl holding her tightly as he combs her hair with his soft gentle fingers. (Y/N) kept sobbing until she passed out making Malleus smile gently, though underneath that innocent gentle face he knows why all of it and it's all according to his plan.

5 years later...

In a place adorned with thorns, a place surrounded by the shadows of the night where light does not reach into its peaks, The Valley of Thorns a place for dark faes. Inside a castle of thorns there lies a beautifully structured throne filled with emeralds and diamonds shining in the twinkling dark and here sitting on that throne a porcelain doll almost human-looking well at least she was once one. A beautifully made doll with a fair white smooth looking skin girls would envy of, her soft (H/C) hair-like feathers smooth and silky, her (E/C) shiny eyes that used to shine in excitement now fake and dull. A  conservative full-length Victorian-styled dress adorning her body, a shade of red and maroon that suits her perfectly with frills on the cuffs of her wrists and golden laces on the waist adorning with a cute big ribbon on the back of the dress. Her hair tied up in cute pigtails with 2 ribbons on both sides of her tied up hair that one would find it cute on a girl like her.

And now a figure tall and slender, on both sides of his head two strange horns adorning it, his eyes green as emeralds with a warm yet with twisted gleam into it. People would find him an attractive and gentle fellow but his eyes say otherwise...A staff on his hand approaches the said 'doll'. As soon as he reaches her he takes a moment to stare and admire her features so fragile and docile yet broken. That said the mysterious figure reached out a hand to the 'doll' holding her cheek, her once warm skin before was now cold he couldn't feel the warmth she gave the first time they've met. "No one could ever separate us now..." he says as he embraces the 'doll' tangling his fingers into her hair as he continued to speak "Even shall death do us part my lovely (Y/N)..." he finished as he combs her hair with his long slender fingers. The human doll couldn't even lift a single finger, her limbs broken as she was like a rag doll. All she could do now is feel, see, and hear a soul trapped in a body preserving her life as Malleus smiles gently yet so evil.

She surely did regretted the day they've met... The once and gentle Malleus she onced loved before became mentally obsessive making her trapped forever in his cage. Surely this was a cursed fate they've encountered.

Word count: 1159