chapter 3

You and Kagayama, now know how to drive a car.

--y/n pov--

The 7 kids went to my room and started pushing me....then i feel to the gorund. I got up. "YOU LITTLE-....DEMONS" i yelled trying to stay still and think straight.

I got up to fast and started seeing those annoying colors. I HATE those.

They all ran away and when to each room and did the same. You guys where rich bacuse of your family's money account. And the amount of money your family owned was-

Unlitmited
(Pretend your dad is daisuke but can drive well...😖💅)

I got up and waited a few seconds to gain conscious. "Ughh" I yawned. And went to my bathroom to brush your teeth. I went down stairs and drank water.

The kids whatched me just in case if i pull any moves on the but the baddie I am, i didnt care if they where watching.

I want up to them but i just gave them each a bear hug because there your cousins and they ARE idiots and they deserve a punishment for pushing me of my bed.

Once I was done I sat down, while my cousins rubbed there necks from the pressure of my bear hug.

I heard the twins footsteps and glanced over to them.

"Good mornin' y/n" izu said to me in his PJ's and slippers. And shizuku just nodded and i nodded bad at him.

"Ayye that mattress is so freaking comfy" izu admitted as he wrapped his warm hand around me noticing i was cold. "Wow, your cold, is your blanket not warm enough"

"....izu....have you seen my room..." I lookedat him with a annoyed look, i hate when people are more stupid than i am. But i dont hate izu I love him as my cousin, I dont have none oh that 'sweet home Alabama' vibes.

This is your room (multi choice):

"Your room seemed cozy what do you mean?" izu said with a brow up

"Your room seemed cozy what do you mean?" izu said with a brow up. "Well you never know,you never been in there, lets just say it has cold air in there k" i said rolling my eyes statisticly.

"Alright alright" izu let me go and right then Kiro said "I gonna make something but dont rush me since theres so many you guys" I felt bad for Kiro since he had to do it alone.

I went over to the kitchen and passed Kiro. "Beat ya" than Kiro rolled him eys at me. "What" "wow so dry I just wanted to lend you a helping hand damn"

"Wait- no don't leave..." Kiro made the puppy eyes at me. If only i could use my baby eyes to leave cuz i regret trying to help him with the kitchen work but i couldn't resist the his puppys eyes so...

"Ok guys look at all the food I made for you guys" i wish i could punch Kiro in his handsome....well according to his fans he has a handsome face....but anyways I wish i could punch him for not giving me credit.

- third person pov -

After everyone ate breakfast they all went there rooms to put causal outfits for a walk

The twins wore:

And y/n wore:

As they left the house, it seemed quiet

As they left the house, it seemed quiet....jdut silence. I guess it didnt seem awkward because of y/n loud cousins.

Izu broke the silence by saying "hey y/n...." Y/n replyed with "dont ask me anything dumb"

Shizuku rarely said "remember when you lived in miyagi, and moved out when we moved in" Shizuku explained for no reason.

"Yeah what about it?" Y/n said while being confused...."well-" in the corner of his eye he could see you waving his hand

"What" shizuku mouthed. Izu just shock his head side to side. But sadly shizuku was bad a reading people, so he just thought he mean't 'nevermind'

Shizuku than said to y/n "well remember that guy named uhh....oh kagesama I think" Izu slapped his face loud enough for y/n to hear.

She looked up, but faced shizuku....

"......OH HAHAHA YOU MEAN KAGEYAMA AHAHA" y/n said while laughing uncontrollably.

"Ahahah that....thats could be a insult to us for him if i ever see him again hahaha" y/n mentioned, trying to not laugh between words.

"Yeah what about him?" Y/n went from 'hahaha' and smily face girl to 'what tf do you want' to serious girl face.

"Well we saw him drive but it was only us and no crowd, and I just want to warn you...he is pretty good at driving his car" shizuku stated while being concerned.

"So what, why should i be scared of hum driving, i bet i practiced better than him I bet he still trying to master at...whatever hes doing" y/n rolled her eyes being annoyed.

"Well i mean yeah but y/n....you bave some competition at your 1st place stand..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HiHi so since no one is prob not gonna read my story im just gonna make this for myself and pretend  like im a popular wattpad story maker and pretend someones acatkky reading this even tho I KNOW no one is but still being the us out i am im just gonna keep writing hahahah.......

Bye bye 😀✌🏼