5. meeting the bad girl

Johnny above

Hayden POV

They started glaring at us and I was starting to get slightly creeped out. Key word: SLIGHTLY. Anyway I turned to look at Max and Johnny when I just saw them staring at the boy and the girl with wide eyes. Then I snapped them out of there daze and said"hey what's wrong do yall know them." And Johnny replied with "what do you mean do we know them that's my sister and Max's brother. " "Yeah dude" "wait WHAT." I think I shouted too loud because the rest of the gang came up to us and started asking questions. I explained what was going on and we decided to confront them. I started to walk up to them with my gang walking behind me.
The people who the 'leader girl' was talking to, pointed us out to her and she turned around. She looked at us angrily and I have to say that I was DEFINITLY PETRIFIED of this GIRL. Then she asked "do you need anything or are you going to just stand there and stare at me." Then before I could speak Johnny spoke up "sorry about him I was just wondering what you two's names were." Pointing to his sister and Max's brother. They both replied at the same time with,"WOW you've forgot us already I mean we shouldn't be surprised that you forgot us it was always going to happen wasn't it Johnny." Then Johnny said "SIS I missed you so much" and Max shouted " LIL BRO I missed you." But then they responded with "yeh sure you did just leave us alone." Then the girl who was only wearing black and red said "Annie it's a BITCH ALERT." This shocked me because I didn't know what they were on about. The Annie girl said " where" and the girl said " just turning the corner." Then Annie said " both groups or just one" and the girl said "both." Annie then asked "where are Carson and Bryce." Then the girl said "right there" then the Annie said "great, just great three groups to fight of." Then she looked at us and said " can you lot just fuck off." Then she turned around and said "thanks Indiana."