"This is not our College's personal train. Maybe she is just going to Shimla for... For a visit?" As Aniqa finished her sentence, Adish's face fall down, which made Aaban smack Aniqa's arm.

Aniqa just shrugged her shoulder, saying she is not sorry, it is better than giving Adish false hope

"Well, look at the bright side na... Shimla is six hours away. Maybe you'll bump into her again. This time you'll able to ask her name and contact?" Aaban cheerfully said, trying to give his friend hope

"Bumping into her means... Adish has to stand outside of compartment and waits for her to come out too?" Ahil peeped in.

"Adish ki Love story start Hui nahi aur tum log tragedy pehle add kardo." He yelled at them to shut up

(Will you guys stop putting tragedy in his love story?)

"They are right." Adish groaned. "I'm such an idiot, I should have asked her name when I had opportunity." Throwing his head in his hands, he mumbled, now blaming himself

"Dil na chota na Karo. Mera Dil keh Raha Hai ki tum dubara ussey milego." Aaban tried to pacify Adish

(Don't get disheartened, I know you'll meet her again.)

But Adish gave him a look,

"Dekho, this month is the start of new semester in college in all over the country, I don't think many would go to Shimla for... Visit. And this train, is mostly filled with students from our college. So, there is 75% chances that she is from our college." Aaban happily declared,

(Look.)

"And what about remaining 25%?" Adish asked.

"Nothing you want to hear."

Two compartment away from theirs, sat Emaya Khan, having a similar conversation like Adish but her feelings were different.

"Let it be, Emaya. Why are you even bothered by someone whom you just meet for few minutes." Zayyan asked his friend

"Because he was so...." Emaya frustratedly raised her hands in air. "How do I put this in word?" She later asked Zayyan

"Irritating?" Zayyan shrugged his shoulder

"Yes, irritating." This simple word was enough to sum up her feelings together for a particular person whom she just bumped into

"Do you know him?"

"What made you think so?" Zayyan looked surprised

"He.. he had Elphinstone's bag so I thought... Maybe he went to school with you.." Emaya shrugged

"Maybe!.. but how can I tell you whom you are talking about?"

"Well.. he had black hair and... They were very messy... He had sharp feature and... You could say sport build?.." Emaya tried to sketch him for Zayyan with her words.

"I could be wrong but... I think you are talking about Adish Malik. I can only think of him when you said messy hair. He has the most... messier hair in Elphinstone."

"So.. you do know him."

"Unfortunately, I do. And he is someone you don't wanna know.. as you have said, he is irritating. Him and his friends, they call themselves ACore Four."

"ACore Four?"

"That's their group name. Because they are four people and their names starts with A.. which is kinda stupid...." Zayyan started telling her everything about ACore Four

The more she heard about them, the more she thinks they are someone she don't wanna cross paths with.

"Forget about them. Cheers! We are going Elphinstone, isn't your dream to study there." Later, Zayyan shrugged their topic away and gave Emaya a packet of chocolate to cheer her up.

She was now disheartened, thinking what if she gets herself into the mess of ACore Four?

"I guess,.. you are right." She mumbled and took a bite of chocolate

Elphinstone boarding school and college was built under British India counseling, it was most famous for its heritage and traditional.

Although, Emaya did wanted to study here since her childhood but because her parents didn't wanted to leave her in boarding in such a young age, she did homeschooling, which according to her was quite stupid as he sisters went to Elphinstone but anyways, she was the youngest and most dottet by her parents, that's why.

They were thrilled to send her away in college, they wanted her to study in Mumbai and stay with them. But some persuade from Emaya and assurance from her sisters, they agreed to enrolled her in Elphinstone.

This was first time she is going away from her parents, but she is not complaining. She was, in fact, very happy.

Don't get her wrong, she do love her parents alot but they need to stop treating her like a kid, she was now seventeen and soon going to turn eighteen, she deserves some freedom like her sisters.

Her sisters just entered Emaya's compartment to check on their baby sister

Erina and Eira, they two were twins, not identical. The only similarity they had was their black hair, which they inherited from their father, Emaya inherited her mother's red hair.

Erina was dangerous combination of beauty and sarcasm, she had that snow pale skin which made anyone wonder is she have enough blood or not, and her black hair with green eyes could make anyone tremble, although she was fun loving but only with her friends, other knows her as heartless.

Eira was calmest among three of them, she too had black hair but her eyes were warm brown like Emaya, but unlike Emaya, she didn't had flicker of caramel, Eira had light skin tone with the hint of freckles on her arms, which she always hide with long sleeves as she hates those. She was shy in nature, that's why she usually hangs with Erina and her group if friends, not that erina minds it.

"Emaya, better put your college coat on, we are about to reach." Erina informed her as she took seat beside Zayyan, Eira settled beside Emaya

Emaya nod her head and stood up to take her suitcase down.

"Zayyan? How are you? I haven't heard from you or Zartash all summer?" Erina loudly exclaimed and asked.
In the mention of Zartash made Eira looked.

"Is Zartash is on train or he decided to drop studies to join his father's business?" Erina didn't payed heed to Eira's eyes on herself and asked to Zayyan

Getting under her eyes made Zayyan uncomfortable, that woman was three years older than him and had power to scare him from childhood. He didn't know how to reply. He was saved by another man and deep voice.

"Business toh mera hi Hai, jab chahu tab join karlu. But I don't think it will be worth to leave my last year of college." Entering the compartment, Zartash said. His eyes stopped on Eira for one second then he looked at Erina

"Zartash, what a pleasant surprise, I honestly didn't thought that I'll see you in train or college." Erina quickly stood up and told him.

After wearing her coat, Emaya sat down and looked between her sister and Zartash, thinking should she interrupt to say hello to Zartash. But decided not to, Eira didn't do it.

"And why is that, Erina?" Zaratsh sat beside his younger brother and asked, Erina also sat between her sisters

"I don't know. maybe because you didn't replied to my msgs." Erina shrugged her shoulder and said with a pout. As if his ignorance has deeply wounded her.

"I'm really sorry, Erina. But I was out of country." Zartash said sorry to Erina, but his eyes were on Eira. And Eira didn't had confidence to look up at him, instead she found the pattern of her skirt more interesting.

•••

Elphinstone college is in Mumbai, I know.

But I'm just gonna use the name, every other information and things going in this college is made up by me.

So, in this story, Elphinstone college is in Shimla 😁

-Merakii