"Well, it just thought of it. It can be a sign of me moving on right? So can I get one?" I asked.

"You're eyes are sparkling, do you really want to get one?" Younghoon asked.

I nodded and looked at Chanhee, "So can I get one?" 

"Okay, I'll come with--"

"Nice one! When are we going to--"

"Don't cut me off! We're going tomorrow, go prepare yourself. I'm going to make a call with a friend. Me and Younghoon are coming with you, don't think of any crazy designs or I'll whack you with this notebook!"

"Yes, MOM!!"

______________________________________________________________________________

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?" Nahi asked her brother, sending him a worried glance. Chanhee rolled his eyes, "Aren't you the one that wanted this? Don't tell me you're backing out, our transport would be a wast--"

"A-ani! I ain't backing out, if it means I'm moving on then I won't back out, never." She blabbered and looked away, trying to occupy herself with her surroundings. Chanhee laughed, he knew well that Nahi doesn't like wasting money, now she wants to get a tattoo.

Nahi distracted herself by looking at every detail of the tattoo shop in front of her. It had grey walls on the outside and had various graffiti. She was intrigued by the sight, it was her first time visiting one, she's not just visiting, she's getting one.

She felt nervous, just staring at the shop made her stomach churn. She never thought she would be this nervous. It was her decision anyways, Chanhee just supported her. though, he was the one that brought up on getting a tattoo.

"Nahi-yah, want to know how to move on?" Chanhee asked her sister as he sits up from the couch. Nahi raised a brow, "How?"

"Get a tattoo." 

Yep. It was definitely her brother's idea.

She smiled nervously as a lady in her mid twenties walked out of the shop. Her long bright blue dread locks were tied up in a bun, she had a tattoo of a koi fish on her left arm. She looks so cool. Nahi thought. 

"Ah! Choi Chanhee, it's been a long time. How are you?" She says and hugs the pink haired man. Chanhee hugged her back, "Lee Juhyun, nice to see you again." They let go of each other and Younghoon goes forward to greet the old friend, shaking her hand afterwards.

"Juhyun, this is my sister Nahi. Nahi, this is Juhyun. I guess you've only met her a few times, but she's Juyeon's sister." Chanhee said. "Hi! I'm Juhyun, I've seen you a couple times but didn't really get to fully introduce myself." Juhyun said and reaches out for Nahi's hand.

Nahi just stares at her, with awe. Juhyun chuckled and waved a hand in front of her face, "Hello? Anybody there?" She asked.

Nahi shook her head and chuckled nervously, "I'm sorry for staring. You just look so cool. I'm Nahi, nice to meet you." Nahi said and shakes her hand.

"Thank you. You're pretty too." Juhyun says and pinches the girl's cheek before turning to Chanhee, "Let's get inside shall we?" 

¤

"So little Choi, what design would you like to have, which part of the body?" Juhyun asked as she pulls out her notepad from under the counter. "Oh yeah, I'm having a sun tattoo. I'd like to have it on the back of my neck, a little at the bottom." Nahi says and shows Juhyun a picture.

"Out of all the designs you could pick, you chose a soleil?" Chanhee asked and looked at her with an are-you-serious face. She knew what he meant and glared at him, "For your information, a sun tattoo means light and rebirth. Kind of like moving on right? Don't get any ideas." She retorted.

Chanhee rolled his eyes, "Yeah. Sure." 

"Tch." Nahi rolled her eyes and leaned on the counter, "Is it good? Are we going to start?" She asked. Juhyun looked up from her notepad, "Eager now are we?" She says with an amused smile. 

"I'm sorry, hehe." Nahi blushed.

"Nah. It's okay. You guys longue there for a bit, I'll go get ready." Juhyun says and enters a room, not even bothering to close the door behind her.

They went to the small sitting area and sat on the comfortable looking couch. "Wah! this is so comfortable." Nahi exclaims as she felt herself sink in the leather seats. Chanhee shook his head while Younghoon laughed.

"Oppa, I think I want to back out." 

Chanhee looked at her with disbelief, "You should've said that when we were at home you little-- aish, get your decision done Nahi, it would be embarrassing if Juhyun comes out ready and you're chickening out." 

Nahi sighed, "You're right." 

Juhyun peeks her head out from the room, "The gun's ready little Choi, come inside when ever you're ready." She says.

Nahi looked at Chanhee with worried eyes, "You little chicken, it will hurt like an ant bite. You'll have my hand to hold, don't worry." 

"You will?"

"Want me to take it back."

"Ani, Juhyun-unnie! Let's get on with it!" Nahi stands up and pulls Chanhee inside the tattoo room. 

Nahi tied her long black hair and swept it to the side and sat on a comfortable chair. She felt Juhyun cleaning the back of her neck with a cotton ball, the chilling sensation ran along her spine. It's now or never, wish me luck. Nahi thought as the tip of the tattoo gun touches her skin.

________________________________________________________________________

an update for my dear readers, hehehe. mornight! oh and I made a few changes, and it's a sun tattoo now not a rose vine. a sun tattoo represents getting out of a dark period of life, rebirth, and light to the darkest day. pretty meaningful and relatable to Nahi's situation. And also sun also represents Sunwoo. Just putting that out there. Soleil means Sun in French, another fun fact. bAI!

unedited

edited