Ch@pter 2: August

Start from the beginning

Lakayla- well hello muhfuka! I didnt even know I was comin down here ma just told me to pack up and we left why?

Chanelle- bc the only time you niggas come to the south are for important reasons

Lakayla- truh....

I just stopped texting her and looked up from my phone to August just staring at me with a blank face.

"Umm...can you like not? That's kinda creepy." A smile creepes up on his face as I continued giving him that weird look.

"What?" I asked.

"Your beautiful that's what" he smiled.

"Uh...thanks" I blushed.

"Your welcome beautiful" he smiled.

"Um..can I ask you a question?"

"Yes ma?"

"1 can you not call me that and 2 why are you talking to me?"

"Aight I'll stop..."

"Chanelle."

"Well ya mom told me about you and I wanted to meet you and besides your gorgeous... Who wouldn't want to talk to you?"

"Okay okay I get your point but your 22 and I'm 17 thats...illegal."

"And so is being in a club at the age of 17 when its really 21 and up." He smiled.

"Lord that smile...its so...sexy!" I thought.

"Ma you aight?"

"Uh yeah I'm fine." I blushed.

He smiled then looked at his phone. "I gotta go perform...you gonna watch?"

"Of course I'm gonna watch let me go find my friends." I Smiled standing up as he wondered off into the crowd.

When I found them they were they was grinding and twerking on the same guys that were in the V.I.P area. I took them by their hands and dragged them to the front of the stage.

"Girl what the hell?" Michi yelled.

"Yeah! Why you keep pulling us off of them?" Lili whined.

"August's gonna perform!" I smiled while Lili smirked at me and Michelle gave me a straight face. "What?"I asked.

"I thought you didn't like him?" Lili smirked. "Right! And now all of a sudden you pulling sexy niggas away from me talkin bout August gonna perform when less than 20 minutes ago you couldn't stand his ass...shaking my damn head at yo bipolar ass imma go find his sexy ass again!" Michelle walked away while Leliani and I laughed at her.

"Don't pay her no attention but she is right antywaaays! What happened with you two back there?"

"Nothing we just talked but boooy! When he looked me in the eyes and smiled! He hypnotized me!!!"

"So it's like that?" She asked.

"Girl yes but if you want to go dance with that guy you can if you want to." I shrugged.