Sid looks at her with a disintetest and dropped face. His thoughts - after looking at all the sexy figures in sexy outfits, the final one is a "Chashmish" (wearing specs) and wearing formal which is hiding her physic. What a bummer? She is definitely rejected!

Lady: Hello Ma'am, hello Sir

RS: (looks at her with curiosity) Hello Ms. (looks down at the file) Shehnaaz Thakur!

 (looks down at the file) Shehnaaz Thakur!

RS: Sit down Ms

RS: Sit down Ms. Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: Thank you Ma'am. You call me Shehnaaz

RS: Okay, Shehnaaz! What's with the suitcase?

Shehnaaz: Those are my belongings ma'am. Since the job specially said that it requires immediate joining, I have got my bags packed.

RS: Very interesting Shehnaaz. I like your confidence.

Sid thought - oh!! Chashmish is over confident that she will be selected. (Smirks)

RS: So, why do you think you are capable of getting selected out of all the candidates?

Shehnaaz: I am sure you must have shortlisted all the candidates having met basic criteria. But I think it's important that I know your requirement before I offer my service to you.

RS: So what exactly have you understood?

Shehnaaz: I have been following news, and I am sorry on your loss about Mr. Singhania. Since Mr. Sidharth Singhania has been never in limelight for business reasons, I think that this role is to serve him as a Personal Secretary and he needs to handle umpteen task in short span of time to stabilize the company post sudden unforseen event. I understand that I need to be on my toes to assist him and if he works 8 hours, I will have to work 16 hours to keep him moving.

Sid's thought - Woahh!! It's like she is reading our mind! She makes a lot of sense.

RS: Excellent!! Your analysis are great. I can see your presence of mind and you have done your homework properly before coming here. Please be seated outside, we shall announce the result shortly.

Shehnaaz: Thank you Ma'am. Looking forward in assisting you Sir!!

Shehnaaz walks out with her suitcase while leaving jaw dropped Sid behind.

RS: So Sidharth, please close your mouth and do you have anything to say before we announce the result?

Sid: What's your view? Who do you think is best?

RS: I know, you already know the answer Sidharth. But still for your confirmation, I have agreed on Ms. Shehnaaz Thakur. I know you wanted a hot secretary but how would she add value to you. You can select hot candidate in your next interview that's for your wedding proposals.

Sid nods!!

Lyla collects the result and announces that Shehnaaz Thakur has been finalized and rest other candidates can leave. She hands over joining papers which requires Shehnaaz to fill and Sign and Lyla leaves.

Shehnaaz takes the paper and fills it up and signs it. She sits straight on the sofa, picks up her mobile and dials the number and speaks in "It's done!! I am in and the Game is On!!" She disconnects the call with a smirk!!

____________

3 chaps in a day!! Enjoy reading!! Mysterious Girl Shehnaaz Thakur enters finally!!!

Vote for the story and do leave comments. 😊