i hit him a few times before throwing his gun at him so hard making him fall back .

i realized his goons might come back , so i shot him in the chest .

" bye bye nigga " i said before limp - running to my car .

" you get his ass ? " glock said as i got in the car .

" pretty sure " i said , i felt sharp pain in my leg and the hot blood gushing down my joggers .

" damn you good gang ? " he said as he noticed something was wrong .

" he shot me " i said as i ran a red light .

" damn cuh guess we both gotta go to the hospital " he said laying his head back .

" fuck i needa call her " i mumbled

" who ? " he asked turning his head quickly .

" just shut up im finna put her on speaker " i said as i called .

baby

my phone ringin startled me a lil as i rubbed my eyes .

i quickly answered as i saw it was jaylon .

" hello ? , is you good " i said quickly

" yea im good ima be at the hospital "

my smile quickly disappeared as he said that

" i know youre frownin and upset i got shot come visit me in the morning "

" I told you not to do dumb shit but I'm not gone stress I got you "

" okay love ya "

" love you too "

                                          glock

glock

" wow that's yo wife not yo girlfriend " I asked as jaylon had ended the call .

he shook his head " someone I talk to , we finna be talking for a month inna few days "

" so that's the girl that you went to go see that day " I said scrolling on my phone a little .

he laughed " yea "

" I wanna meet her soon " I said as I scrolled through Instagram .

" you can when I ask her out , I'm gone ask her out at the end of February cause I wanna get to know her more yfm ion wanna move to fast "

" okay bet bro , you be talkin to xavier nem ? "

he shook his head " a lil not like that I got ah off feelin bout his bitch tho "

" what you mean ? " I asked raising a eyebrow , this nigga never gaf about anybody bitch or nigga so I'm confused on why he was now .

" cause she gotta son and they all came over there for Christmas- " he said before he got cut off .

" NIGGA YOU AINT INVITE ME TFUCK " I yelled making him swerve the car a little .

" woah calm down you got to much dip on yo chip " I said sitting back rubbing my leg cause it was aching .

" my fault I was but too many people was over there we been real ducked off lately , but yea ig his gf went to go use the bathroom upstairs cause she gotta bigass house and her friend was in the downstairs one but later on that nigga we found a perc in his crib "

I jerked my neck back a lil .

" AH PERCCC ? "

" yes man a percc and i barely pop them mfs now "

" so you think his bitch put in her son's crib ? "

we pulled up to the hospital.

" nah cause it was wet so it must've been in his mouth and he spit it out but he at the doctors and they just gotta pump his stomach " he said as he slowly got out .

" damn wtf she do to her " I said as we limped to the doors .

" that's what tf I'm tryna find out "

               ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
hey gangggg i got another book out just incase yall wanted to read something else :))

               ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂hey gangggg i got another book out just incase yall wanted to read something else :))