Chapter 24 | I Need You

Start from the beginning

"I think staying quiet is officially out of the question," Holden murmurs in my ear, amused.

"Whatever." I'm way over being embarrassed when the pulsing has yet to subside between my legs, reminding me of how good I feel. I kiss the spot under his ear and start making my way down. He pulls in a quiet breath. "I'll already be doing the walk of shame back. You might as well fuck me however you want."

A deep grumble comes from his throat that I'm busy sucking on. His hands on me tighten. "When'd you get so dirty?"

"Pretty much when I met you."

"Always my fault, huh?"

"Do I look like I take accountability for my actions? I thought you knew me."

He chuckles and I feel the sound in his chest as much as I hear it. A pleased smile curves my lips as I undo the button of his shirt. I manage to pull aside enough of the material to kiss his chest and taste the body that's been taunting me for months. Years, even. My hands rake down his rigid abdomen that flexes under my touch and I don't stop until I'm dipping them behind the band of his boxers. My palm curls around him, barely able to form a fist.

"Fuck," comes the swift curse through clenched teeth. His breaths are uneven against my shoulder when I start moving my hand up and down the length of him. I can feel him pulse, grow warmer and harder. "Sierra."

My thumb swipes the head of him, now coated in wetness from his pre-cum. He's falling apart just as fast as I did. He has to brace both palms on the door above me to hold himself up. It's surreal that it's me making him so weak to his knees. Me. I can't do anything but watch him as I pump him harder, faster. Our eyes lock and he watches me work him intensely, his mouth parted and harsh breaths fluttering across my lips.

"Feel good?" I ask softly. I want to make him feel as good as he's made me feel. I want him to want this.

His laugh is more like a scoff and he shakes his head once. "This is you doing this to me. Of course it feels good."

My stomach flutters. That was exactly the response I hoped for.

"Good," I whisper. I lean forward and take his lips between mine, sucking gently. When he grows impossibly stiff in my hand I know he's just a few strokes away so I pull back. "Do you have a condom?"

"Check my pocket."

My brow jumps up at that. "So when you told me to come by at lunch you knew you'd get lucky?"

"A guy can dream, can't he?"

"You little slut. I love it."

He chuckles good-naturedly. Holden has always enjoyed my sense of humour. I remember making him laugh all the time when we were kids. His comment comes back to me, the one about how I'd do just that and made him feel like he had a home with me, and I smile. Because he's my home too.

I continue pumping him, slower this time to torture him and it works. He groans against my neck and pushes his hips forward into my palm, a silent urge for more. My free hand snakes into his pocket to retrieve the condom and I bring it up to his mouth. Holden bares his teeth and clamps it on the foil and I pull to the side to tear it open. His eyes meet mine with amusement and I grin back. We always did make a good team.

He takes one hand away from the door to grab the latex from the packet. I only let go of him so he can slide it on himself. Then I wind my arms around his neck to hold on because I know what's coming next. Holden tugs my panties to the side as much as he can before pushing into me with one swift thrust. My body takes him easily, ready as I am, and I clench around him tightly when he fills me to the hilt.