Chapter 24 | I Need You

Start from the beginning

My hands slide up the material of his hard-pressed button down and yank his jacket off. "Let's find out."

Then there's no more talking because his mouth is on mine again and he's too busy using it for something else. This time our kiss is more rushed. Urgent. His tongue snakes over mine every time our lips part in a way that leaves me wanting more before it's even gone. My legs tighten around his hips and I push myself up higher in an effort to get as close to his lips as I can. I thread my fingers through his hair and then dig them into his scalp, bunching the strands in my palms. His hair is always neat and in place until I get my hands on it. I can't say I'm sorry.

Holden's hips roll into mine and my back digs deeper into the door behind me. I'm so painfully sore for him, can feel myself pulsing with such feverish need, that the slight friction between our cores tugs a moan out of my mouth before I can stop myself. It startles me and brings me back to reality in one, screeching moment.

"Oh my God," I say when I pull back, slipping a hand over my mouth. Not sure why. My moan is out there now and doing a freaking tap dance of betrayal. "Your employees. They'll know what we're doing if they don't already."

One of his brows goes up. "And?"

"And? It's not cool, genius. They don't need to hear their boss doing the dirty."

"No, they don't. They should be working and minding their damn business."

"Yeah, until my porno noises distract them."

"Then you need to stay quiet." He cups my chin in his hand, thumb extending to brush across my lips. "Or I wrap up this pretty mouth next."

Um, woah. My breath hitches. That's one solution, alright. I don't think I'm opposed to it at all. I nod dutifully and Holden smiles, a barely-there curve of his mouth as his hand lets go of me to reach between us. He keeps his eyes on mine when his hand moves under my dress and his fingers meet the wet cloth of my panties before he tugs them to the side. My mouth parts when his hand brushes my exposed and sensitive skin. He dips one finger inside of me and I have to bite down on my lip to hold back another moan. The slow pumping he tortures me with makes my body quiver.

"Quiet," He reminds me, watching my face tighten with the effort of following his instructions.

The barest whimper slips out of me when his thumb presses on my clit. He nudges the bud around in lazy circles and a light touch but it's still taking me to the brink of orgasm because that's how badly I need him.

"Holden." I clutch his shoulders tightly, rocking my hips and riding his finger. He adds a second one. "I don't need the foreplay. Get inside of me."

He doesn't listen. Instead, his fingers pump in and out of me. "What's my rule?"

My groan is miserable. "Holden."

"Answer me."

Damn. My head falls back against the door. "We don't fuck until I come."

"So if you want me to fuck you," He murmurs and his lips lands on me, kissing a pathway down my neck. My entire body grows warm. "Then come."

He presses his thumb hard on my clit at the same time he curls both of his fingers deep inside of me, squeezing my entire core in his palm. I shatter. That fast.

My head digs in to the door behind me, thrown back, as I lose control of my body. I'm trembling all over and I'm grateful Holden presses his body firmly into mine for stability. I briefly register his hand sliding over my mouth and that's when I realize how loud I'm being. But I don't care. I'm too far gone and this feels too good. Almost to the point of pain. My walls pulse and clench around his fingers and my legs quiver so that I'm barely able to keep them around his hips. Somehow I manage not to fall but I do sag against him when it's finally over, unable to catch my breath.