𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

Start from the beginning

Time flies quite fast...

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
I woke up with a wonder sun shining my room, so I got up and got ready to help my mom go to work and clean the house...

My name is Kou Sugawara and I'm an ordinary town girl, I'm an only child with two loving and supportive parents and I love them so much. I grew up being a good, smart, and a well-being child from my parents. They dont expect much for me, but they supported me through out my life, and I owe them for it. Me and my mom loved romance, I have to admit this, soo I've been dreaming of marrying someone who can be supportive, loving, and kind man. So I did my best and worked hard for my grades in school, doing hobbies like reading, playing instruments, and soo on. I usually help my parents, even though we manage to live a peaceful life with enough money to survive, but i still do some extra work like taking care of children mostly and entertaining other people with my talent. Soo pretty much I'm happy...

With group of my friends, they've had been my side since I could remember...they maybe a lot of us but the depends on the age thing we had, but we still get along. I think that's enough for now, need to help my mom...

𝗡𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
I woke by my mom calling my name and saw her speaking at my room door, telling me to get up and get ready for today...

My name is Yui Nishinoya, and I'm a girl that you usually make fun of because of the height. I had friends around my age that had a similar height as me like Hinata and Yako, but I didnt mind. I love to Dance and help around for my mom, even though I look lazy and all, but I'm still a lady and I can act like one too. I may not be smart, but there are times that I do tend to use my brain like school, making plans and etc.

Welp, If i wanna finish up and get ready early, I'll get my group in no time...

𝗬𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
Welp, I woke up early to help out get breakfast ready for my parents and did the chores as usual, with the sun shining the kitchen room and sweet smell of the grass...my name is Tadaki Yamaguchi and I'm just a normal girl, trying to live a life as a teen. I'm quite a shy girl at school, even though I'm a bit tall, but at least I see girls or even older than me, have the same height, so I don't mind. I at least enjoy myself, even though my freckles are my problem, not that I dont mind. I have good friends, great parents, and practically an only child to them, not that I dont mind....

Soo right now I'm almost done and I should be able to meet up with the group...

𝗘𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
I'm all up and awake to help my mom with garden, while my dad was out for work...My name is Chiyo Ennoshita, a girl you would usually see as any village or town girl you see. I love to be with group of friends, and I love to draw or paint, so you'd usually see me with a sketchbook and pencil around or my art bag that use when going long distance or school. I'm a well mannered child and student with high grades and natural looking girl too...

I thinks there's not much about me, but I'll guess I'll find out myself...

𝗞𝗼𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
Welp I got called my mom to help with breakfast, I just really wanted to read all day..but I guess that's not good either...My name is Kenna Kozume, and I love reading, you'd see me with a book around and sometime when I walk and read, my group of friends will keep an eye on me, mostly Shoko would, since we were close...I have nothing much to say, but I can still do things that a girl would do, but reading was just my hobby or thing to do when there's nothing to do or break time...

Well...Need to go through a whole day....

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
"Honey! Could help me with the neighbor's baby over here?"