.Never Say Die (Part 3)

As I stared at the prisoner with a blank expression and no life in my eyes he just seemed like another stranger and a waste of a good beating, I slowly approached him and watched him sit there broken like glass from a shattered window 'Y/n... please look at me darling...it's me' those words meant nothing to fake me as she stared at him like he was nothing and kneeled down to his level but deep down inside real me was crying that my love was before my eyes once again but he was badly hurt and I couldn't do anything I've tried fighting this pretender in my body but I've already taken these pills so many times I don't know what to do anymore. I fear it may be to late to help him. 'Your words mean nothing to me Loki Son of Asgard for you are an impostor to this kingdom and you are charged of many crimes one including specking out of turn to your Queen of Asgard and you shall not disrespect your Queen with words that you think should hold some kind of meaning to me, begone and don't dare think of coming near me' my backlash to Loki must have impressed Thor because as I regained my position back to him he wrapped his hand around my waist and starting laughing. Truly my words have scarred Loki because his expression towards me was of utter defeat and this night was truly his worst nightmare, worse than being sent to a prison dimension all alone kind of nightmare. And to be honest this was a nightmare for me as well.

***

After my outburst at Loki the guards had taken his body back to the dungeons 'Excuse me dear I'm gonna go to the ladies room real quick' that being said Thor nodded my way as I pushed through the crowd of people and made my way out of the room and walked down the hall until I was far enough I turned the corner and ran down a hallway to reach the dungeons a feeling inside my gut had told me that this Loki was trying to tell me something because before he was escorted out of the room I had looked into his eyes and it felt like time had stopped because I had seen something spark in his eyes that left in wonder. 

***

Down in the dungeons Loki was placed back into his cell behind a magical defense wall that kept magic from coming in or out. You can throw anything at it but it will not break. As I come down I hear a lot of noises like things were getting thrown around. It's funny and easy how I could pass by when no guards were by the door when I arrived honestly no one can do their job in this castle. I step down and see Loki using his magic to throw the furniture around. By the looks of it someone had defiantly healed him to where he regained his strength to use his powers.  

I approach the defense shield with Loki's back towards me 'Darling

I approach the defense shield with Loki's back towards me 'Darling.. you sure are loud before entering a room, I could hear your footsteps from up the stairs before you arrived' I snickered at his response 'And you sure have your ways with your temper' he sarcastically laughs 'I hear your getting engaged tomorrow how lucky', 'Don't change the subject Loki', 'Ah darling but I want to because if I look at you I won't see the real you'. 

I scoff 'This is the real me' Loki had slowly turned his head just a little but barely to even look at me 'No for you are an imposter in someone else's body that you don't belong in, but I will not stop fighting until I get my love back, I know the real y/n is in there and I will find her' before I could react or say anything a tear had trailed down my cheek this surprised Loki but I quickly rubbed it away and walked up the shield wall placing my hand on it looking into his eyes I could see the hope in his eyes that his true love would really come back to him 'Don't think that your words could break me because you will never see your love again, and by tomorrow you will be dead and I will be married and have the throne' and with saying that I turned my back and walked away without even looking back.