chapter 11

Louis POV:

We were half way through the film and it was quiet in his room. Till harry spoke.

" Lou you look uncomfortable there. Do you want to rest your head on my chest?" He said

I didn't refused the offer so I moved closer to harry and placed my head on his chest.

His chest was comfortable. You could feel his muscles through his top. I never thought I would be resting on his chest but now I am.

********

Harry's POV:

The film finshed and it was about 1am. Louis fell a sleep on my chest the view was perfect. He looked so cute when he was a sleep. Hopefully I will be able to see this view a lot more .

I get up trying not to wake louis up by placing his head on my pillow. I walk over to my draws to get my clean boxers to wear. I start to take off my clothes so I'm only in boxers. I take my boxers off and put the clean pair on.

While I was putting them on I heard a nosie. It was louis. He started to stare at me. He started to look me up and down checking my body out.

*******

Louis POV:

I felt harry move off his bed and get up. Why did he get up for. I lifted my head from the pillow and saw harry start to undress. I liked the view I was staring at. He started to take his boxers off. I started to blush seeing the view I was looking at. Harry's arse was small not like mine mines bigger then his.

I let out a little groan and harry turned around.I covered my mouth with my hands and  looked him up and down. He had one leg in his boxers and the other out. I couldn't help but stare at his member

He pulled his boxers up fast and started to laugh. He climbed into the bed and started to play with my fingers.

He started to run his fingers through my hair and curled the bits of hair on his finger. He kept staring at me so I looked at him back. His eyes shined bright like a star in the sky. I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. Harry looked surprised by the kiss. It lasted for about 3 minutes.

Harry's POV:

I turned around to see louis staring at me. He looks up and down twice. I pulled my boxers up and ran on my bed to lay close to him. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and curled bits round my finger. His hair was soft and fluffy. I started to Stare at him then he stared back. Then louis took me by surprised and kissed me . I loved kiss  him

We finally fall a sleep and louis head is on my chest while his arms were wrapped around my body.