Insert2:

Insert 2:

I woke up to two voices female and male in a distant. The male voice was distant and cold and the female was sweet and kind.

Male: maybe she dead

Female: oh please she not, humans faint all the time.

Male: What do you know about humans?

Female: what wrong with you. She will be fine. There was silence for a while and I was afraid to open my eyes and see the two bickering souls about my death.

Male: her breathing changed, her heart rate is  normal. Something wrong I cant read her.

Female: me too. I felt cool cold fingers on my neck and a sigh.

Male: Shes alive.

Female: I think we would have know if she was dead. Than there was silence as I felt cold air close to me I open my eyes and there it was two perfect blue eyes staring at me. I shifted and they moved giving me space. The guy moved to the far end while the beautiful lady sat on the coffee table and stared at me. They watched me as I adjusted myself and wore my glasses.

Me: Hi. The guy stared at me as the girl smiled and looked at me friendly.

Her: Hi, Am Tlali and that grumpy guy is Tshiamo. I smiled at her as Tshiamo was starring at me uncomfortably.

Me: Hi, am Azar.

Tlali: Nice to meet you. I saw that they are twins, beautiful looking twins. Tlali was fair with beautiful long hair. Slim and perfect boobs and tall. Almost like a model and so angelic and soft. Tshiamo was simalair built but very tall. Lean body and fair with shaved brushed hair. They looked like The Micheal Ealy and Thandie Newton type vibe.

Me: Thanks, I should get going.

Tshiamo: You were crying, why? He asked in a cool distant voice. Tlali turned and gave him one of the most devilish eye.Tshiamo ignored her and looked right into me as if reading my soul and expecting an answer.

Me: uhm... My boyfriend sleeping with my best friend because am waiting for when am 21. I watched Tlali faces soften.

Tlali: Am sorry. She squeezed my head and I smiled.

Tshiamo: doesn't that make him your ex boyfriend and ex best friend. Tlali threw her hand in the air and stood up.

Tlali: Are you kidding me right now? What the hell is wrong with you? Poor girl just found out her man cheating with her best friend and that what you say?

Tshiamo: little sis

Tlali: oh please we two minute apart and am older just that they pulled you first.

Tshiamo: And whose fault was that? I watched them as Tlali was having fits talking her mouth off and Tshiamo was cool as a cucumber answering her cooly and not venting nor moving. I reliased that in all this Tlali is an emotional person, kind, sweet and full of compasion where is Tshiamo was most difinetly a mystery. He was cool not an emotion on sight. He was very sophisticated and had this aura.

Me: uhm...I think I should leave. They both turned and looked at me as if just noticing that am here now.

Tlali: Am sorry my twin brother get the best of me. Would you like juice or something to eat?

Me: no thank you am fine. Thanks for the offer. I got up got my bag and left took a taxi home to Soweto. I got there and my mother was back and she was already taking out the chicken.

Mama: My baby. She kissed my cheek and looked at me.

Mama: You good?

Me: yeah am good. Where is Keke? My mom face changed.

Mama: khaitseli ea hao e batla hore ke tšoaroe ke lefu la pelo( your sister wants me to have a heart attack) my mom and being dramatic.

Me: what she did now. I dropped my bag on the floor and helped her get things ready.

Mama: I saw her get into a car so big that it was the size of the house. I laughed at her.

Me: ow mama.

Mama: the man in there was older than your father. My family is amazing its just us four. My dad and mom and my big sister that is on a path of distruction. My dad works as an officer of the law and my mom is a teacher. Life is simple and they offer me everything that I need. My sister on the other end they have given up. My father strict and respected in the community but that never stopped my sister from being a bad girl. Dad have hitted her and even arrested her to make her go straight to no avail. I love keke so much and she loves me to bits. She says am the light and she the darkness and I take away the light of our parents over bearing from her and she loves it. I helped mom cook as she was talking about keke and my mind drifted to the handsome cool guy.