I think i am affected by her

At night Sana and asim was talking and asim told her that he doesn't like how devoleena is behaving with him.
Sana told it to Abu ji.

Asim's pov
At night I was going to my bed when Abu ji asked me about devoleena.
And I couldn't stop myself i told him that I don't like her ignoring me since day 1. when I was I going to introduce myself to her Sid took her with him.
I never got the chance to talk to her.
And other day all of a sudden she wrote short tempered on my body.
Then in today's task how she scratched me like a wild cat.
I don't know why she is behaving like that with me.
I know most of the people doesn't like me in the house but devoleena's behavior is affecting me the most.

Devoleena's pov
I was crying after my fight with Shefali. I hate when someone try to put me down. I've been through a lot since my childhood. I never had a normal childhood after my father's death. I had to prove myself again and again in front this cruel world.
After the talk with Rashmi I was fully consoled. I was going to the kitchen for water when I heard my name from Asim's mouth and I stopped. He was showing my nails marks on his neck. Suddenly I realised what I did to him in the task. Rashes on his neck was very red and fresh. Suddenly I was engulfed by guilt.
After taking water I was on my bed infact everybody was on their bed I don't know why but I was feeling restless.
Almost one hour passed everyone was  sleeping.
I was thinking about Asim. After so much conflicts in my mind I decided to talk to him.
Nervously I walked towards his bed when i reached to him i removed the quilt from his face surprisingly he was awake I was blank for a moment then pointed towards his neck and said
'THIS WASN'T INTENTIONAL'
Without listening his reply I ran towards my bed and finally I slept peacefully.

Asim's pov
'THIS WASN'T INTENTIONAL'
It wasn't a apology still I don't know why but I was relieved.
I wasn't able to sleep  before those four words but after that I was relieved.
I hate to admit that but I think I am affected by her.