Day 5

It was 2nd day of the task. Team A will be doctors and team B will be patients

Asim's pov
It was second day of task and I really wanted to prove everybody wrong. They think I am weakest contestant of biggboss.
Task started me and aarti was choosen as ear doctors by biggboss. Well that was my bad luck because I had sore throat and I knew I couldn't perform(basically shout) because of it.

I wanted somebody other than Paras for the task but my team didn't pay any attention to my advice.
In other words my team gave paras another chance to show his cocky attitude to me.
I gave my 100% in the task I even shouted with my sore throat but it was just really difficult to make somebody leave their seats just by talking.
I really wanted show everybody my task ability.
I don't  know why But more than anybody else I wanted to prove myself in front of devoleena.
Maybe because she was the one who compelled me to leave the seat.

Whatever happened happens with everybody.
Next round started and the chosen doctors were Sid dey and rashami desai. They were assigned to aid stomach disease basically patients had to eat whatever the give to them.
Our team took Daljeet and devoleena's name as patients. I really wanted devoleena to leave her seat (you know tit for tat).
I wanted her to feel what I felt yesterday I am facing backlash from everyone because of her.
Task was about to start me and Sid s was standing at the entrance of the activity area rashami was taking devoleena inside then I seen Sid and devoleena were exchanging flying kisses and suddenly I was annoyed.
I was mad at both of them after that I ran to kitchen to bring whatever weird thing I can find for task.
At last task started I was sitting in the sitting area aside from everybody else alone and annoyed. In the task rashami and Sid dey was giving them Tabasco, raw aloe vera, whole wheat and what not to eat. Not to forget Daljeet and devoleena was doing really good (though I didn't wanted them to do so). At one point rashmi broke egg in devoleena's mouth even though she gulped it but after that she started coughing and vomiting. It made her face and eyes red she was literally crying. I never thought I would but I was feeling bad seeing her condition I wanted to stop the task.
Then I heard buzzer and I took breath that I didn't  know I was holding.
Everybody was praising them but i didn't do that because I was still angry on devoleena I still dislike her(even though I admired the way she performed).
Next round was going on Sid and koena was skin doctors and patients were Sana and Mahira. Sid and koena was putting everything they can on the girls I wasn't really paying attention until I heard devoleena shouting because Sid was putting ice on Mahira's thighs as if she herself didn't scratched my neck with her nails(not in a sexual way) after shouting suddenly she started crying.

Their team won the task biggboss told  them to choose queen contender.
Deep down I knew devoleena was the deserving one but I didn't want her to be queen(due to obvious reasons).
Because of Shefali bagga's disagreement with their team whole task got cancelled other than her everybody took devoleena's name. As biggboss announced the cancellation of the task devoleena was frustrated to make her more angry I said this is her karma, she pretended that she didn't heard me but by looking at her I can tell she heard me. Don't judge me but her earlier stunt with Sid has annoyed me as well.
Devoleena and Shefali was about to fight but everybody stopped them.
I thought me and Fifi would get some entertainment by their cat fight but we had no such luck.
In the living area devoleena was shouting so that Shefali could heard her and suddenly she started crying (I think crying suddenly after shouting is devoleena's thing).
I didn't want to see her crying...well nobody want to see a girl crying.

_______________________________________
Please vote and give me your feedback via comment or message..