Crazy Little Thing Called Love Part 2 :">

‘’….after 9 years, we’ve met again. The person who taught me the first crazy little thing called love. I found out he’s still uncommitted. I admit it made me smile and wept that I thought I could never show to him again. He’s waiting for me, he admitted. I really appreciated it. He did not forget me though those years we missed were so many things had happened. He still loves me. But things are changing……even love is. In love, feelings sometimes aren’t enough to hold on the person and to keep him in your heart, sometimes it needs time to each other……’’      

---Nam

United States of America. 5 years after.

            ‘’I preferred to walk than to come with those stupid guys. They invited me to ride in their worn out car and I’m not fool to take their invitation.’’ Nam shared her ugly night to her new friend Sheila about she experienced last night when she’s on her way going to their house. ‘’why? Where’s your father?  He did not pick you up?’’ Sheila asked her while doing her not yet finished report for tomorrow’s presentation. Nam and Sheila were classmates. Nam met her immediately coz she sat next to her on the first day of class in

Academy of Art University

They were both

 fashion designing student, both

 3rd year student.

And they became friends urgently. ‘’No, he has to finish his papers he said.’’ Nam explained. They talked for almost 3 hours then Sheila asked permission to go ahead. Nam left inside their house. It’s 11 pm already, thus, she just preferred to get sleep. But honestly, she’s not yet sleepy. She got up and went to the window. She watched the stars twinkling in the sky for a couple of minutes till she did not notice the tears slowly falling down her chicks. Even it’s five years already had passed; she’s still couldn’t able to forget, the memories were still fresh in her mind. She still loves him. Even she tried to forget him for so many times already, but she’s always failed. ‘’I don’t know where you are today, what you are doing, and who’s with you this time, but all I know is you are just here in the bottom of my heart. But I can’t help myself to get hurt everytime I remember you, your memories hurting me so bad. I wish, I did not meet you. I wish you’re not just existed, for me not to suffer like this.’’ She cried quietly.

           It’s 10 am already when she got up. She did not leave on her bed urgently coz she’s reminiscing about what happened last night till she heard her dad James calling her out. ‘’Nam, get ready, we will leave within 30 minutes!’’. ‘’yes dad!’’ she shouted back in a sleepy voice. She immediately went to the comfort room to freshen up herself.

            ‘’Nam, hurry up! We’re late already!’’ James called her from his mini car. ‘’yes dad, coming!’’ she replied. James dropped her in front the gate of her school. Because she’s hurrying, she did not notice her I.D fell down on the ground. After their class, her friend Sheila at last noticed it when they were going to the canteen. ‘’wait Nam, where’s your I.D?’’ Sheila asked her confusedly. She touched her left breast where she pinned it. ‘’oh my god, I fell it down!’’ she said. ‘’You have to find it Nam right away, you can’t get in in the band’s room tomorrow without it’’ Sheila reminding her. ‘’yeah I know. Grrrrr! I’m so stupid! Please, help me to find it Sheila.’’ She begged to her. ‘’try to remember the places you went in’’ Sheila suggested. She’s thinking for a while when, ‘’now I remembered!’’ she grabbed her going to the gate. They inspected the every corner of the gate and around of it when they saw nothing. They asked the guard if he saw an I.D on the ground but he said none. ‘’huhuhu, where’s my I.D? I’m over to Mr. Bang if I can’t find it’’ she cried slightly. Mr. Bang was her teacher in band. It was so strict to anyone.