*BEFORE YOU READ*

Hi Author here,

For starters I want to say that all rights and characters with the exception of my own belong to the producers and creators of Julie and the Phantoms. Every image, GIF, quote, and video used in the future chapters belong to their respective owners unless stated otherwise.

On another note, Thank you for clicking on my story, I hope you enjoy it. It's the first one I'v ever written and I worked extremely hard on it. Because I worked so hard on it Please Do Not Steal My Ideas. Any plagiarism will be dealt with accordingly.

Somethings you should know about me, I'm terrible at spelling and sometimes I have a difficult time wording things. If I publish something that offends someone because of the way I worded it, please be kind and let me know and I will try my best to fix it.

Updates will be slow, I have to be in the mood to write to actually do it, so don't comment asking me to update. Please don't be a silent reader. I need to know if people are reading this or not. Because if people are reading it and I don't know then I'm going to feel like it was a waste of time and I will unpublish this story and it will probably never see the light of day again.

I believe that's all so please, continue on with the story.

Thanks, Tilly :)