"Schooled! The Musical" [Part 2]

~In The School Pod~

The Young Snackpack Walked Inside To Their Class Pod

"WHOAAAAA"
They All Look Around The Room, Amazed.

The Classroom Had A Snack & Drink Table, School Posters, A Giant Boombox For Music, Arts & Crafts Section, And A Big Colorful Carpet In The Center.

"This Place Looks Amaaaaazing!"
Guy Said In Autotune.

"They Have A Snack Table!"
Biggie Pointed.

"Arts & Crafts!"
Satin Pointed.

"And A Comfy Carpet! I Can Sleep How I Was Meant To Sleep 🤩"
DJ's Eyes Sparkled.

"I Hope They Have A Bathroom, Cause That Musical Number We Just Did Got Me Diarrhea From Runnin Around! :D"
Cooper Said.

"Seeeee, I Told You Guys School Would Turn Out Fine"
Poppy Told Them.

The Teacher, Ms. Bloom, Stood Up From Her Desk And Walked Over To The Kids.

"Heyyyy Guyssss, Good Morning And Welcome To The Classroom! I'm Ms. Bloom, You're Teacher For The Year"
Ms. Bloom Introduced.

"Hi Ms. Bloom!"
The Snackpack Greeted.

"While We Wait For The Other Trollings To Arrive, You All Can Put Your Belongings In The Color Critter-Cubbies And Help Yourself To Anything At The Snack Table!"
Ms. Bloom Gestures.

"OKAY!"
The Snackpack Replied Back.

The Snackpack Went Over To The Critter-Cubbies And Chose Which Color They Wanted To Put Their Stuff In.

Poppy Put Her Backpack In A Pink Critter-Cubbie, Then Looked Over At Branch Who Was Deciding Which Cubbie To Put His Backpack In.

Poppy Slid Over To Branch.
"Hey Branch! Need Help Choosing?"

"Oh Ummm, N-No Thanks.."
Branch Said.

"You Sure? Cause You Seem You Can't Pick"
Poppy Titlted Her Head At Him.

"I Can, Just Sooo Many Colors To Pick"
Branch Said.

Poppy Thought.
"Hm, Maybe You Can Pick Green! Or Blue! Or Purple! Or Orange! Or Burgundy! My Grandmother Loves The Color Burgundy!"

Branch Froze For A Second, Thinking Back To His Grandmother's Death.

Poppy Tapped Her Chin.
"Oooo! OR MAYBE YOU CAN PICK-"