1

Doctor: so Your name is Shiro Shusui, and you want to join Rhodes Island out of boredom?

Shiro: Yes, I've been living a boring life and I thought of a change.

Doctor: In your file it states that You are not infected by Oripathy, and you are a human with no special abilities.

Shiro: That's correct, even without special abilities, I might be of a help being a combat operator, I know how to hold a sword and fight.

Doctor: Hmm.

Amiya: Doctor, I don't think recruiting him is a good idea.

Doctor: Oh shush Amiya, he will prove useful at the trading post.

Kal'tsit: And why am I here?

Doctor: Cheer up Grumpy cat, at least Amiya got you outside of your grumpy office. damn, I decorate my office to keep myself sane while yours is killing the happy mood.

Kal'tsit: Amiya, why am I here?

Amiya: Well I thought that if you worked with Doctor you two would get along well.

Kal'tsit: Getting along with him?!

Doctor: Hey, even if you hate me that much my Strategies are the only thing that keeps this place alive, so show some respect woman!

Kal'tsit: It seems that you are looking for a discipline Doctor.

Doctor: I'm not your Ex-dead-husband Kal'tsit, so show some respect.

Kal'tsit: Why you...

Amiya: Miss Kal'tsit, I agree with Doctor, he's the one who made Rhodes Island back to the top, I respect him for his deeds, and I'm sure everyone in Rhodes island do so.

Kal'tsit: Amiya....

Shiro: Excuse me? About the recruitment...

Doctor: Yeah, you could prove useful at the trading post.

Kal'tsit: The trading post is full of other operators, we don't need operators at the trading post.

Doctor: But the more the merrier.

Kal'tsit: Put him at the clues searching.

Doctor: With what his files says, I don't think he will prove useful there.

Kal'tsit: Then we don't need him.

Shiro: Excuse me, Who's the boss?

Doctor/Kal'tsit: I'm.

Shiro: then who's the Big boss?

Amiya: Umm... me?

Shiro: Alright, who is the boss Big boss.

Amiya:.......... him.

Kal'tsit: Amiya!

Doctor: Hah!

Amiya: Sorry Miss Kal'tsit, but his position is higher than yours and you know it.

Shiro: Grumpy cat, was it?

Kal'tsit: Huh?

Shiro: Shut up and let him do his job!

Kal'tsit: How dare you...!

Shiro: You are sexually frustrated woman.

Kal'tsit: Huh.....! Eghhhh.....

Amiya: Miss Kal'tsit?

Doctor:.... did he just....

Shiro: So... about the job?

Doctor: Welcome to Rhodes Island.

Shiro: That was fast... then when should I work at this trading post and where is it?

Doctor: What? No no, you are going to be a combat operator like you wanted.

Shiro: Yes!

Doctor: Then you should give yourself a code name, we call our operators by theirs.

Shiro: Shiro is fine.

Doctor: It might affect your friends and family.

Shiro: Fret not, my family died long time ago, and I don't have any friends.

Doctor: Sorry for your loss... Then, Welcome to Rhodes Island Shiro.

***********

This story idea came to me out of boredom, so I hope you enjoyed reading, there won't be any details, you will read the story like this.