WELCOME TO THE GAME, VILLAGERS!

*The Animal Crossing Villagers have arrived to the Big Brother house! Who is excited for the brand new season? And who is excited for an Animal Crossing season? Please let me know below on what you like so far!*

Hello! Welcome to week 1 of season 6! Before I begin, I am gonna briefly explain the format so you guys won't get confused while reading! 🖤

Bold text - The announcer (the one that talks in the beginning if you have ever watch Big Brother on tv) or the host. The host is me, Bree! Also, bold text is to help separate titles and such while reading.

Underlined Text: This means a big event is happening. (HOH Comp, POV or POV Meeting!)

How Diary Room (DR) sessions work: Just so you guys do not get confused, Diary Room Sessions or DRS will have DR then the houseguests name/nickname. EX: DR: Bree: "Hello My name is Bree!"

Thank you and enjoy the show! These will be long, just like a Big Brother episode on tv! If you have suggestions on anything please contact me on here, twitter or tumblr! 🖤

Follow me on my social media!
twitter - _bchaffman
instagram - _breechaffman

NEXT ON BIG BROTHER: 16 ANIMAL CROSSING VILLAGERS HAVE ENTERED THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN A HALF OF A MILLION BELLS! AND TONIGHT, THE BATTLE TO BE THE FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OF THE SEASON IS UP FOR GRABS! ALL THIS TONIGHT ON BIG BROTHER 7: ANIMAL CROSSING EDITION!

*All sixteen villagers are standing together in front of the Big Brother house door*

DAY ONE IN THE HOUSE

Welcome houseguests! Welcome to the Big Brother game! Take a good look at the animals around you. Among them could be your best friend or your absolute worst enemy. But remember, ultimately, each of you is on your own and only one person will be crowned the winner of Big Brother 7! I hope all of you are ready to go, because as soon as you enter the Big Brother house, the Big Brother game will begin!

*All the villagers cheer happily and clap their hands*

Alright everyone, it is time to move into the Big Brother house! The first eight to enter the Big Brother house are: Agnes, Zucker, Merengue, Roald, Sandy, Raymond, Pashmina and Roscoe. Please enter the Big Brother house now.