Chapter 14: Marshall POV

Start from the beginning

She was all mine.

That just keeps playing over and over in my mind.
This little vixen had agreed to a relationship with me.

A relationship that was outside the norm.

A relationship I hoped would be perfect for us.

"Show daddy how much you missed me."

I kissed her hand gently helped her to her knees.

She had this little smirk on her face that told me she was just as turned on as I was.

I watched her as she worked to undo my belt and pulled my pants down just enough to get to where she needed.

She looked up at me with the biggest brown eyes I had ever seen. Her hands were soft and she grazed my thighs with her nails, she started to tease.

Instinctively my eyes closed and I put my head back.

"No teasing Hannah." I looked down and locked my eyes with hers sternly.

"Sorry daddy." She said breathlessly.

She took me in her mouth entirely and it was the prettiest sight I ever did see.

I had been thinking about these things off and on all night. What could I try? What kind of fantasies have I locked away that could now be acted out.

Groupies were sluts and did slut things.

Hannah was mine, she was my dirty little princess.

She would act like a slut if I wanted her to but I had the peace of mind of knowing who she belonged to.

I watched as she bobbed her head, she'd go from slow and sensual to having me hit the back of her throat.

It was intense and I loved it. She used her hands again and my eyes rolled.

I needed to take some control of the situation. My fingers threaded through her hair on each side of her head.

"Look at me."

She didn't, her eyes were closed while she continued to suck.

"I said look at me." I yanked her hair just a little bit. Her eyes came up to meet mine and I almost combusted right then.

"God you're beautiful like this." I kept her mouth on me and she moaned in response.

I pushed my hips forward just a bit and watched as her eyes watered slightly and then I pulled back. I kept doing it until she started to gag and moan.

After a while she now kneeled in front of me with watery eyes, pink cheeks, and saliva dripping down her chin.

"So fucking pretty princess." At that point I dropped my hands from her hair and she immediately started to move on her own. Within minutes I was sprinting toward the finish line.

She looked up at me knowing I was close and I locked my eyes with hers telling her not to move or stop. "Fuck I'm gonna-" and the little bitch sank me to the back of her throat and I finished.

I slowly pulled back and watched her stay on her knees in front of me, she wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her sweatshirt, wiped under her eyes to remove the water that dropped from her choking, and then smiled up at me.

It was wide smile and her shoulders came up and fell back down. She looked like she just won a damn prize. I'd give her one. Anything she asked for.

I couldn't help but smile back at her, I adjusted myself and pulled her up to her feet. I kissed her and then pulled her into a hug.

Her head sat at the perfect height where I could rest my chin on top of her head.

Her ear sat at my chest and her arms circled my lower back. I kissed the top of her head and made my way to get us inside.

"Let's watch a movie."
She nodded her head and untangled herself from me.

"Sounds perfect. Can we please watch something funny? Or a crime documentary?"

She asked excitedly while opening the back door to the car. I reached in before her and grabbed her bag and backpack. She took the weird looking backpack and put it on.

"Whatever you want to watch is fine with me."

She kissed me again and turned to head to the door.

As we got into the house she turned on the light switch. I saw something staring at me from her backpack.

"What the hell is that!?" I asked a little louder than I intended. She spun around and looked terrified, she was looking for something.

"What is it?!" She kept looking around.

"That thing in your bag!"

She was silent for a few minutes and then laughed and put the bag on the barstool. She reached in and took out the evil cat.

The cat snuggled right up to her chest.

Fuck that cat.

"It's Twix! What was I supposed to do with him? You asked me to spend a weekend he couldn't be alone."

She snuggled the cat to her chest and looked at me with a slight pout of her bottom lip.

"No no no no I don't do animals and I sure as shit don't need no cat here. Jesus I can feel a pussy growing on me now." I grumbled.

She stomped her foot. "Well he's here. I can't just leave him alone. He's my baby! You knew about him, he always tried to snuggled you at my place."

"Don't stomp your foot at me." I said coldly.

"Please let him stay.... please please please." She begged.

I sighed heavily.

"I don't have anything for a cat here Princess. What's he gonna do? Doesn't he shit in a box or something..."

She gasped. "Don't be ridiculous, my baby goes in the potty." She smiled at the white fur ball in her arms. The stupid fucker was looking directly at me as if daring me to kick him out.

He knew if I did that she'd go with him and not speak to me. This cat was like that asshole one in the Disney Cinderella movie the girls used to watch.

I hated him.

Was I really about to tell her the cat wasn't allowed here?

Look how fucking happy she is holding him. I know she loves the damn thing and she definitely treated him like he was her kid.

Maybe I'll make her happy because I know there's gonna be times where I piss her off or make her sad.

"Fine he stays. But he better not ruin my stuff! I swear to god. You'll be the one punished for it if he does."

"Yaaaay!" She put him down on the ground and hugged me again. "Okay let's go snuggle."

I rolled my eyes and brought her bag up to my room.

Twix meowed from the bottom of the stairs.

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him. He paced along the bottom step and made eye contact with me.

I flipped him off.

He won this round.