Mew: I hate fighting with you everyday so yes i am using your situation for my benefit...

Gulf: turn and touched mew pant... He is also hard, mew can i help you to get rid of this hardness too...

Mew: What you want Gulf.. Mew moaned as Gulf's hand started removing the clothes which covered the mew's dick and touched the head of his cock...

Gulf: You need to ask P'san to go... I am not comfortable around him... I am not comfortable he is calling you baby and being so touchy...

Mew: gulf he is just a friend... You are my husband, have some faith on me... Aahhhh gulf...

Gulf: I will give you a nice blowjob if you agree on this. Say yes... Imagine mew my mouth touching you cock my tongue playing with your cock head... You thrusted in and out in my mouth... You want it right.... Then say yes...

Mew couldn't control... Gulf go to his kneel remove mew's trouser and touched the head of mew's cock and mew lost it... Gulf again asked mew say yes... He didn't get reply so he continued..... Gulf put mew's whole length in mouth and started thrusting, mew grip his hand on Gulf's hair and moaning hard aah gulf i will  do anything for you.... You are so good baby... Mew was on hight of his ecstasy.. when gulf stop and move back.. Gulf, baby don't please don't stop... gulf smirked and demanded say Yes or else i won't do it...
Mew finally agreed Ok i promise please do it... And gulf started doing it again and after some more thrust mew push gulf back and thrust his dick to release his cum to floor...

Gulf: now its my turn... Mew did the same but in better way and they both come in unison... Gulf was too drunk plus he was tired from this activity he put his head on mew's chest... Mew dried him and carried him to bed and put him under blanket...

Gulf is sleeping on mew's chest and murmuring somthing in sleep... Mew put hand to rub his back baby stop dreaming...

Gulf: No, please don't... Don't and gulf shouts..

Mew : Baby you okay... He saw gulf opened his eye he was really scared and looking at mew in confused way baby what happened come sleep for a bit and no need to go to office you need rest...

Gulf: nothing happened just a scary dream

Mew: what was the dream mew asked by gulf said nothing mew i forgot please sleep...

Gulf wait until mew get back to sleep... Gulf get up and go to his balcony and sit there and started crying... After crying for an hour gulf sleeps there in the balcony ..

In morning mew felt gulf is not on bed he searched everywhere but he didn't get gulf....he took his phone to call robbert when he saw gulf laying on floor...

Mew: oh god gulf, is he mad or what its cold why he is sleeping here... Gulf get up gulf...

Gulf wake up and looked at mew.. Oh shit i slept here on floor..

Mew: why are you sleeping here

Gulf i don't know i don't remember he avoid eye contact with mew..

Mew knew gulf is lying but he didn't say anything...

Mew: Baby so go and sleep on bed and take rest...

Gulf: Gulf did same...

When mew returned from office he sit with mom.. So mom how was your day and where is you son in law..

Mom: don't joke around he is in office... He told me he is going office and i guess its been late he should come by now... Why you left him in the office?? ...

Mew: yes i forgot he started going to office he works in other department and today i didn't have time to meet him... I will call and check...

Mew called gulf but he didn't respond to his call... After sometime when gulf came he look bit pale.. Mew asked where were you.. Gulf  looked tense  and he said i was not feeling well so i went for a walk

Mew get it that gulf is started lying to him but he don't know the reason.. But he don't want to embarrass gulf so he didn't ask

For next few days this been a routine every night gulf woke up with bad dream.. He started sleeping bit distant to mew so he don't disturb mew's sleep and he don't have to answer mew's questions. 

Even gulf started going somewhere after office he always say that he is going to meet friend but robbert informed mew that he is going to a different places and sitting there some time and come back... Mew asked robbert to keep an eye to gulf..

After few days when mew is fed up of lie, he decided to confront gulf.. But he didn't find gulf at home... One of the helper tell him that he is out from early morning mew asked robbert... But robbert said he couldn't trace gulf anymore...gulf was really quick.. I guess he suspect that i am following him...

Mew close his eye with anger and thinking.. what are you upto gulf... You asked me to let san go i did it then why you are behaving like this... Are you cheating on me....??

Mew waited for gulf long but... Gulf didn't show up.. .. Mew dint sleep for the whole night looking to door hoping for gulf to come...

Mew: Why Gulf why are you doing this to me... You lied infront of my face, you are not sharing thing from me, you look always tensed and you always woke up with bad dreams... Either something is going on with you very serious or you are cheating on me...

At 8 am gulf came he saw mew laying on bed... He thought today is sunday so mew is still sleeping he went to washroom and take a shower get ready and put himself under blanket... Gulf trying to sleep... When he felt a hand on Gulf's stomach..

Mew:Gulf where were you and when did you returned..

Gulf: I was with my friend came late night.. Don't remember the exact timing....

Mew: Let me help you gulf, you came half n hour back that mean after one whole fucking day and  you have guts to lie on my face...

Gulf: gulf gulped and said you were not sleeping??

Mew: i didn't sleep for the whole night? Where were you gulf... I tried calling you i sent robbert to look for you every possible place.. You didn't bother to inform me that you will not be coming... Why?

Gulf: Ya robbert, your informer right... You don't have even trust on me that you started spying on me...

Mew: I don't have trust?? i am sorry gulf but trust is not a choclate which you can buy it from market, it should be earned... The way you are behaving these days is not normal, i tried talking to you but you are not ready to talk... I had my patience when my mom told me that you went to office but you were not in the office... I asked you but you lied... When i observe you started lying then i asked robbert.... I tried to trust you but you didn't trust me gulf....

Gulf: i had my reasons so please don't ask me anything...

Mew: ok baby, As you don't left me any choices, so from now You are grounded... You are not allowed to leave the mansion without my permission... You will go office with me and come with me.. And baby if you ever dare to disobey i swear i will make your as well as your dad's life a living hell...and if i find that you are cheating on me i swear Gulf i will that fucking bastard infront of you...

Gulf: i am not cheating on you and You can't kill a dead person mew...

‍‍Author's Note

By mistake i have named the 10 chapter as 11 and updated 11 again so please ignore

Please vote and comment and let me know your views

Also please read my 2 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao