Prologue

When I was created I have no memory of who I am.

The only thing I know is that I'm not forge in the Light or the Dark.

Alongside this rifle I have by my side.

Safe to say I was destined for something.

But that doesn't matter.

Where I come from the Darkness won.

...

I had witnessed it at first hand. And I refuse to let it happen again.

...

Me and another went to a different timeline to insure a way to defeat the Darkness.

...

Through every jump and back, I encountered a Guardian that could change the tide of this war.

...

However, a mishap has happen when I to teleport back to my timeline, causing me to be stranded in another timeline.

...

However in this one there was no Traveler or Darkness. The world has already fallen into chaos.

...

I intel I gather from what I thought was supposed to be Old Europe, turns out there was some kind of revolt from a faction called Sangvis Ferri.

The problem got to the point where the Old government had to hired the PMC Griffon and Kryuger to combat them.

...

Unfortunately, I didn't hid long as the coincidence of my actions gain the attention of the two factions.

Currently, I'm hiding in a worn-out building trying to find a way back. But it looks like I have stop a bit since I heard them coming.

.....

....

....

The line between Light and Dark is so... very thin.

My name is No Time To Explain/Bray.

And I bow to NO ONE.

End Of Prologue