Prologue

Prologue

No portion of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the author.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Typo grammatical and grammatical errors ahead.

***

"I'm tired. Let's take a break." I looked at him as he said that. He wasn't looking at me. Instead, he was nervously playing with his fingers. My eyes squinted at the realization. I slumped back on my seat and heaved a sigh.

"Fine." I coldly said. He looked at me with wide eyes as our eyes met. Shock was evident on his face.

"What the fuck, Tash? Are you for real?" His voice is slightly trembling, his hands are undeniably shaking. I looked at him straight in the eyes as a smirked formed in my lips.

"You asked, I gave you what you want."

"Damn it! What's with you, Tasheeva? Aren't you going to beg for me to stay? Aren't you going to ask me why?" He brushed his hair using his fingers. He looks really frustrated and irritated. I crossed my arms.

"Don't play like a victim, honey. I know what you did. I'm just waiting for you to apologize and at least say a word." His face suddenly turned pale as my smirk grew wider. Gotcha.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo dyan?" I suddenly had the urge to role my eyes. This jerk! Akala ba niya hindi ko alam ang mga kabalastugang ginagawa niya for the past few months? Oh honey, you're such a stupid ass!

Kinuha ko ang handbag ko na nakalapag sa couch kung saan ako nakaupo. I slowly opened it. I did not even bother to look away, instead I stared at him blankly, hoping that my stares would send shivers down to his spine. I took the envelope from my bag as he suddenly froze. Lumaki ang ngisi ko at inilapag ko ito sa mesang namamagitan sa aming dalawa.

"What's that?" He managed to say, kung mahina lang siguro ang pandinig ko ay hindi ko na narinig ang sinabi niya dahil sa hina ng boses niya.

"See it for yourself, honey. You look like a manipulative sad boy." I sweetly said. Ilang beses ko siyang nakitang lumunok bago siya huminga ng malalim at dahan-dahang kinuha ang envelope. Nanginginig niyang binuksan ito at kung possible lang na lumuwa ang mata niya dahil sa panlalaki nito ay malamang na nahulog na ito sa kinauupuan niya ngayon.

"First photo was taken on Regis Hotel. Second was on DCA Hotel. Third was on Palmas Hotel. Hmm, you know the rest or you still want me to continue and elaborate further?" I asked, raising a brow. He was left dumbfounded. Every time he tries to open his mouth, no words are coming out. I tilted my head as I leaned back on my sit and crossed my arms.

"Now that I'm letting you to do whatever you wanted to do, you keep on bugging me and forcing me to do the things that you wanted to see and hear from me." I continued as silence enveloped us. "Are you for real?" I mimicked his voice.

"I... Look... Where did you..." He obviously doesn't know what to say. "These are just pictures. How sure are you that I am the man behind these? At kung ako man, there's a big possibility that someone just edited these and sent it to you to ruin us. Do you seriously believe them, Tasheeva?" Mahigpit at nanginginig niyang hinawakan ang mga larawang iniingat-ingatan ko sa pangangambang makita niya ito. Honey, kahit pa punit-punitin mo 'yan ngayon sa harap ko, wala ka pa ring kawala. Marami akong kopya nyan and either way, makikipag-hiwalay pa rin ako sayo. Inunahan mo nga lang ako.