3. [bonus] [M]

En başından başla

Taehyung's eyes dangerously narrow, obsidian hair falling into his eyes, the black suit, and polo neck look not making it any better. God, Taehyung was so sexy. "That ring on your finger says different."

A slick of fear runs down Jungkook's back, but he covers it up, "don't humor me Taehyung. You. Don't. Own. Me."

Taehyung chuckles. And it's not a friendly chuckle. It's mean, cold and distant. A laugh of the sorts that could make even the most evil person alive cry.

"Well then, let's go home. Where you'll quickly be naked, writhing and under me. And we'll see who owns you then."

Jungkook gulps. Fuck.

------

"Get out of the car Jungkook," Taehyung growls, standing at the door of the car, watching as Jungkook vigorously shook his head, fearing to even step out of the car.

You see, Taehyung was so pissed that he drove so badly. Laughing when Jungkook gripped tightly onto the seat, scaring for his life. Chuckling when Jungkook shut his eyes tightly and shrieked. When Taehyung was morbidly pissed, he was so, so evil. So evil that Taehyung put the devil to shame.

But somehow, it was so sexy at the same time.

And Jungkook knew that the minute he stepped inside of his home with Taehyung, he'd be stripped quicker than he can blink, bed rocking, Taehyung fucking into him mercilessly like Jungkook was not his husband, but rather some floozy that he had found on the streets.

"I will fuck you on the hood of this car for everyone to see. For everyone to hear your whiney little moans as my cock complete ruins you. Stopping any coherent words from escaping your pretty lips, if you don't get out of this car," Taehyung whispers huskily, leaning down to bite harshly on Jungkook's ear, causing the skin tear a little bit, blood dripping down. Taehyung wipes it away with his finger, before sucking on his finger sexually.

Heat pooled down to Jungkook's stomach, and lust replaced the fear he had. Lust for his husband.

With shaky legs, Jungkook steps out of the car, walking forward. Taehyung slams the car door loudly, making Jungkook jolt.

"Dressed like a little whore today, aren't you?" Taehyung says, voice low, hand on Jungkook's ass, beneath the white skirt. He massages Jungkook's ass a little, making Jungkook's hair stand up. And before he can stop it, "dressed like a little asshole today, aren't you?"

Taehyung slaps Jungkook's ass hard, making the younger yelp, the stinging feeling bringing tears to the corners of his eyes. Damn Taehyung and his massive hands.

They continue to walk, until finally they reach their house that they brought a year ago.

Taehyung slickly unlocks the door, pushing Jungkook inside harshly. Yes he was still pissed, just a little bit. He couldn't stay mad at Jungkook forever. He seen the two kiss, but he hadn't seen Jungkook kiss back, so he had to give Jungkook some brownie points.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung who was locking the door. And decides to run. His feet padding down the marble hallway. Taehyung rolls his eyes, he was obviously going to catch the younger in a matter of minutes, but a las, he'd let the younger have his fun. And Taehyung? Was going to enjoy this game of cat and mouse.