'i have to call jimin' he mentally made note but decided to do it later as it was still early and he surely know that jimin will leave right away leaving yoongi hyung and will freak out a lot like a lot

Suddenly he got a call.. unknown caller

                                                                        Unknown caller
                                                                            xxxxxxxx
                                                                   Accept       Decline
                                                                       ⬅️                ➡️

Tae:"Hello who is--"
Kook:"it's me jun--"
Tae:"Ahh! junshu Hyung..I'm not coming to office today..can you inform the MD--"
Kook:"It's not junshu it's jungkook.."
Tae:"Oh..you.. what do you want?"
Kook:"It's just that..um..did you take your medicines?"
Tae:"...yeah just now.."
Kook:"Huh..oh..ok..see you later byee..!"

*Beep*

I looked at the screen blanky.
Why did he call me?
anyway I have to call jimin and get discharged. I sighed I called him.

Jimin's pov

I woke up by feeling something warm against my back.i turned to see my gummy huging me while his light snoring breath hitched my skin.and to my surprise he was naked.i felt my cheeks burning up by remembering yesterday's events.
I chuckled lightly and pepper kissed his cheeks.
"Hyung wake up.."
He slightly groaned and I still not stopped my kisses until I noticed his lips and an idea popped my mind.
I went near him till our lips were inches apart.suddenly he moved his head up and accidentally kissed me and turned around.i flinched by the sudden action and was dazing in my own thoughts unit my phone started vibrating.

                                                                               taetae💜
                                                                             xxxxxxxxx
                                                                     Accept       Decline
                                                                     ⬅️                     ➡️                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

I noticed the time it was 8:56 am. 'Why did he call me this early?'. I slowly took my mate's hand which was tugging my waist tightly and hurried out of the room to the kitchen because I really don't want my kitten grummy today! Do I ?
I slide to the accept and placed my phone between my ear and sholder as I started making breakfast.

"..tell me tae-ah!"
"Can you came to Seoul multi hospital now?"
"Hospital..what HOSPITAL??!" I yelled while I dropped the spoon..i peeked from the kitchen to our bedroom to see if he's awake but luckily not.i sighed and continued my conversation.
"What do you mean hospital..what happened?"I wisper yelled him
".... I'll tell you once you come here.."
"Did you call appa?"
"No..and please don't tell him chim.. he'll get worried"
"...okay I'll come be ready"

*Beep*

I sighed and kept my phone on the counter and tried to make us some simple sandwich with orange juice. And start by pouring some milk

Suddenly i felt something in my waist

"You're awake?!"
"Yeah..who was on the phone this early?" He asked in a hoarse voice
"It's tae..he wanted me to come to the hospital.."
"Why what happened to him?" He said while taking the pan out of my hands and mentioned me to sit
"I don't know..he just told me 'I'll tell you once you come here'.." I mimicked him and chucked.

"Soo..when are we gonna get married?"
"Jimin I told you already"
"Yeah I know..we mated so there's more time in the world to get married?!"
"Jimi-"
"It's ok..you have to go to the studio right?"
"You know the dancer hobi?"
"Nah..not heard of him"
"Our sponsors are thinking of a colllab..if it success..then I promise I'll marry you..happy?"
"More then anything.."

He smiled and gave me a stuffed a French toast in my mouth.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys sry of the long wait..and here you have a fluffy yoonmin movement.and sry to inform that I won't me able to post for like 2 - 3 weeks as I have my exams and tests so..I hope you guys understand..that you for reading this crap anyways..

Vote..
comment if you have any questions or want anything to explain
And follow me and
Read my another book

And to inform my 1st book is kinda in hold as I lack some brain..I will soon try to update..

Thank you

Saranghae 💜💜