"Recreational, because dancing is an art, but funny, because it would be the type of dance in Dirty Dancing," said Ella and Luke nodded.

"She gets it." Peyton rolled her as she listened to them. "And finally, the Dr. Venkman, where we make the teachers believe that the teacher's lounge is haunted... by ghosts! What do you think?"

"I think you have a lot of work to do to perfect those pranks," commented Mrs. Swan as she sat down next to Ella. "But congrats on the names, you nailed them."

"Well thanks, I try my best." He blushed, grabbing his bag. "We should get going, butterfly," he said to Peyton and she nodded, finishing her breakfast quickly. "Ella, do you need a ride to school?"

"That would be great, let me go get my board."

"Just as a warning, we also are going to pick up Julie and Reggie." Ella nodded.

"I actually been trying to talk to Reggie but he isn't picking up my calls." Luke stared at her confused.

Well that was odd.

"Why would you try to call Reggie?" Asked Peyton to her little sister as she just smiled.

"He asked me out yesterday and we kinda have a good time when we watch the movie in the backyard. I don't know."

"Give him time, he probably didn't even charge his phone after last night," tried to explain to her Luke as he passed her her board which had a Twenty One Pilots logo underneath.

The three of them said goodbye of Mrs. Swan and walked outside. Peyton and Luke got into the front seats of the truck while Ella hold on to the end of the trunk, waiting for him to start the engine.

"Does she know there is a perfectly fine row of seats behind us?"

"I don't think none of our friends know there are more seats here. They always sit on the trunk," reminded him Peyton as he started the car. "Are you scared of senior year?"

"What is it there to be scared of?" He tried to play it cool as he drove towards the Molina's house. "It's just another year, you know?

"Yeah, but we will graduate. It's scary, to see the future."

"We've had it planned since we were eight, butterfly. You go to a fancy art academy in New York, I continue with the band. It's what we've always dreamed of, isn't it?"

"I know but... don't you think there's more for us to look for than that?"

"What do you mean?" He asked her, keeping his eyes on the road.

She also looked the street in front of her, specially the ocean view they had from where they stopped in front of the traffic light.

"You aren't scared of the future? Like at all?"

"I don't see any part of it that it's scary for me," he admitted with total honesty, accelerating when the traffic light turned green, before parking outside Julie's house. "I've given everything to the band, and whatever destiny or Lord Almighty has planned for me, I'll take it with a big-ass smile."

Peyton stared at him for a few seconds, curious about his point of view of the world. He just turned around to the back seat, tossing things out so that Julie can be comfortable when she gets in.