Stuff I'll get mad at you for pt.2

So I have been trying to be nicer as a person, so in my process of doing that; I'm just gonna spill my mostly gay hate here. (I mean that I am gay and I'm hating) This is basically just mini rants, have fun.

Okay, so you know how people say "Tik Tok ruins songs" sure, maybe, possibly, kinda. But it will also expose people to new songs, Like, I discovered the song "For The Record" which has Johnathan Groff in it. (Spit man) and I know love that song. So mind who you're hating on.

I fucking need people to stop thinking that Communism is a bad thing. There is not a country in the world that is Communistic, and there needs to be. The word "Communist" has been so screwed over by Capitalist's that not many people even know what the word means anymore.

Go check out Nicholas Black on youtube, he's brilliant, and he talks about it. It's a lovely time.

I get that public intoxication is illegal in my state, but if my mom gets really drunk at her friend's house who lives like, 2 blocks away from us (3 major streets) and she cant drive because the world is goopy and tilted, than I am going to publicly walk her, myself, and my sister from her friend's house, BACK TO OUR HOUSE. 

Keep in mind, it's like 11:30 p.m. (23:30) and it's dark outside, there aren't a lot of people out, and the only light we have is the street lights. None of us have our phones, and we cant stay at her friend's house because she also has kids, who are both under the age of 8. So they aren't gonna stay asleep! I'd rather not have my mom both drunk and hallucinating. So we have to get home right?

So I walk us the 2 blocks home, she goes to her room, I take my sister to my room. End Scene.

Can people stop excluding trans people from the gender they've transitioned to? 

Guess what? Trans men are a part of the male gender!

Trans women are a part of the female gender, you rat lickers. 

If you are a straight man, you are attracted to women, this includes trans women. So sit tf down, you terfs.

Educate yourselves.