"I've been calling you for the past hour. Where the hell have you been?" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I was uh- busy.." I said.

"Whatever, I need you to go with Harry to Rosie's diner. The paps will be there in fifteen minutes so hurry up. Taylor is already on his way." He said in annoyance then hung up the phone right after.

"Great." I sighed.

~

The car pulled up to the Diner, and I automatically spotted Harry standing by the entrance. Taylor opened the door letting me step out. I thank him, like always, then made my way towards Harry.

"Ready to do this?" He asked, and I nodded just as several black range rovers pulled into the parking lot.

"As ready as I'll every be." I sighed then followed him inside.

Right when we entered, a waitress was already there to take us to our table. She ended up seating us to the closest table by the entrance where the paparazzi can take good photos of us.

"My name is Laila, I'll be your waitress for today-" She stopped talking when she noticed the flashing lights from outside. "Would you like me to move you?"

Harry shook his head. "No this'll be fine. Is it okay if we pull the blinds down?"

She nodded then continued with what she previously was saying.

"What can I get you to drink?" She said and pulled out a small notebook to write in.

"I'll just have a water." I said then looked to Harry.

"I'll have the same." He said.

"Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks." She smiled then turned to walk away. Harry then turned to shut the blinds but they were still slightly open not giving them a lot to work with.

"Is this what we have to do every time we go out?" I asked him and he nodded slowly.

"Not all the time, but most of the time." He nodded.

I shook my head as my stomach started to turn. I hope we don't have to leave with them out there.

"So how was your night last night?" He asked.

Terrible.

"It was okay, I went right to sleep as soon as I got home." I lied. He didn't have to know the truth.

"That's good." He nodded, but looked as if he didn't believe me. "I was worried."

"I'm okay, it's just been a little rough lately." I shrugged.

He frowned and nodded as if he understood. He huffed then quickly changed moods and proceeded to speak.

"So what did you do before all of this?" He asked. His posture leaned forward onto the table as he kept his attention on me.

"As in a job?" I asked and he nodded. "I worked at a pet shop, it's actually like right down the street from here. That's actually how Evan found me. He dropped off this cute little black dog-"