Sunshine~

A/N:Well hello there, here I am back with another chapter. I hope y'all are enjoying the book so far and I hope you're also doing well you amazing pretzel. 🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨🥨✨ 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Shoto POV 

'Beautiful' I thought to myself as my little greenette laid still with a gentle breath in my arms as I entered my establishment. Glistening sweat cascaded down his pale forehead as though he was having a nightmare but with the amount of affection I'm gonna shower him with ,he's gonna live the dream. I finally made it up the large staircase at the entrance and into my office that connected to my bedroom. I strolled in ,my beautiful prince still in arms and gently placed him on my king sized bed and chained him there in case he got any ideas. I sauntered into my office where I sat and worked until my flower regained consciousness.  

Izuku POV

'It's dark' I thought as I walked through what felt like an endless hallway. After walking for what felt like days I saw a doorway that possibly led to freedom. I desperately grabbed the doorknob in hopes to be be freed from this darkness. Right outside the door there was a man, half of his hair white as snow while the other half looked as if it was dyed in crimson blood. He outstretched his hand as a means to save me from this abyssal darkness, I reached for his hand but then it vanished and I felt myself being dragged right back into the dark and endless hallway. When I was finally dragged all the way in the door to freedom slammed shut and my father emerged from the darkness with a hammer in hand. "Oh I see you like to run." He said snidely. He began walking towards me while carelessly swinging the hammer in his hand as I was on hands and knees trying to scoot away from him. I then felt my foot hit a wall causing me so sit with my back against it. "Sit still let me teach those little legs a lesson" he chided and raised his hand up with the hammer in hand before swiftly bringing it down with a bang! My eyes shot open and my body jolted as I awoke to see that I was being restrained with the use of chains. I started to panic thinking my father got a hold of me despite my efforts until I calmed myself and started to observe the rather well kept room I was confined in. As if it was the storyboard of a comic my memory flashed by and I remembered that I passed out in front of the Mentaru Association building after my escape because I thought someone was following. It seems like I was correct. I tried to get up forgetting I was constrained until I heard the rattling of chains around my neck and wrists. After wrestling with the chains for a while I heard the doorknob click and open to reveal a head with hair from a  peppermint color palette. 

 Shoto POV 

I was sitting at my desk ,finally done with unimportant paperwork and pondering what I should occupy my time with now. As I was about to leave my office to get myself a drink I heard chains rattle from my bedroom. I debated whether  I wanted to leave him there or not but then I figured he would get lonely and hate me so it would be better to go see him now. I walked over to the bedroom door and open to see my little sweetheart looking rather confused as though he was just starting to pick up pieces of his memories. His head shot up and stared at me and I couldn't help but smile a little to myself. I mean how could I not when those large forest green eyes peer up at me in the most mesmerizing way. The way his lips slightly parted to emphasize his confusion.  I then leaned against the dorm frame and cooed "Hello Sunshine~". 

————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: hello I just wanna say I'm not dead it's just school and things are taking up most of my time. I hope you enjoyed this chapter see you next time✨Pretzel out 🥨🕺