Please stay by my side...(Daisuga)

Start from the beginning

Oh...n...o...

He collapsed in the hallway unconscious.

*Flashback Over*

Oh...so that's what happened...what time is it?

Suga wobbled back into his room to grab his phone to check the time

4:30 A.M....Auntie is probably still asleep...I can get some water and then get ready for school.

Quietly and slowly, he walked to the kitchen to grab some water. He gulped down a whole glass in seconds.

That's a bit better. Ok, time to get ready.

Suga walked back upstairs and got ready for school. He grabbed his bag and quietly walked out of the house. When he got outside, he took a sigh of relief. 

Finally....at least the walk is nice...I walk slowly, I'm early anyways.

Suga strolled down the street admiring the scenery. He always found his walk to school peaceful, there was no one to hurt him, or yell at him. But, as he neared the school, he started to dread on what was going to happen.

Another day, another nightmare..

He walked into the gym and into the locker room and changed. When done, Suga checked the time

5:15..everyone shouldn't be here till 6:00. I could just practice some serves and sets.

Suga practiced for about 15 minutes and then stopped to catch his breath.

"Suga?"

Daichi was standing in the doorway.

"Daichi? What are you doing here so early?"

Daichi walked over, "I could be asking you the same thing"

"I...um...woke up early, what about you?"

"Coach Ukai asked me to come to his shop to talk about strategies before he opened, so I just came to school early for convenience. Are you ok?" He asked Suga.

"What makes you ask that? I'm ok."

"You sure? You have a huge bruise on your cheek." Daichi said while looking concerned.

Shit! I forgot to cover it up.. Suga looked down at the floor. "...I-"

"Did your Aunt hit you again?" Suga nodded. Daichi was the only one who knew about his Aunt, though he didn't know the severity of it.

"I swear, I can't STAND that woman. You need to call the authorities." Daichi said with anger.

Suga looked up at him "No! I can't! She'll...she'll just get even more mad...."

Daichi grabbed Suga's arm, "Fine. But if anything happens again, don't hesitate to call me ok?"

"Ow!! Daichi my arm!" Daichi let go.

"Sorry, Let's go to the club room, I'm sure there is some concealer to cover up the bruise."

"Ok, and thank you."

Daichi took Suga to the club room and sat him down and started looking around for concealer.

"So..." Daichi started "..Why does your arm hurt?"

"oh, I just fell.."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying!!!"

Daichi walked over to Suga and pulled up his sleeve. He took off the soaked bandages that was wrapped around his arm, and saw the large, red, cut that Suga had made earlier that day. There were also various lighter cuts dotted across the rest of his arm.