Thirty four

Y/n POV: ‼️TW‼️

Finn was wrapping up my wrists with bandages in the bathroom down stairs. He made me feel safe and secure. I regretted going to the bathroom when Marry and Eric left. I only regretted it because my razor was in there and I had felt like I lost everything.

Finn hugged me after he wrapped up my wrists then we went to sit on the couch. It had been two hours since Eric and Marry had left to the store. I knew they would be gone awhile because they said they were going to Walmart and Costco.

Finn turned on Netflix and we scrolled through the shows. He told me he was going to be leaving in a few months to film stranger things season three. I layed next to Finn on the couch as he continued to scroll through Netflix.

After awhile of scrolling we still hadn't found a show. Then the door bell rang. I looked at Finn and we exchanged looks. Then Finn got up from the couch and I followed him to the door. He looked through the peak hole then grabbed my arm.

He dragged me upstairs and into his room. He closed his blinds and locked his door.

"Finn what is-" I began to ask, but Finn put his hand over my mouth.

"Sh. They can't know we are here." Finn whispered in my ear. I didn't understand who they was and why were we whispering? We were on the second floor in his bedroom. Also who ever they were, were down downstairs outside of the house.

We sat in silence on the floor of Finns room. He held me in a hug and made sure I stayed quiet. We stayed like this for about an hour. Then Finn got up and pulled back the blinds slightly. He peaked through the closed blinds.

"Looks like we're all good for now. When my parents get home we need to tell them." Finn told me.

"Finn? Tell them what? Who was here?" I asked in a concerned voice. He eyed me for a moment and Finn seamed not want to tell me.

"Linda and your mom. They had two other men with them aswell and they had big guns." Finn explained. I felt shocked. My mother lied to me about not knowing Linda and she even slapped me for calling her out on her lies.

"We're home!" I heard Marry yell from down stairs as the garage door closed. Finn and I both rushed down stairs to see a lot of Costco and Walmart bags.

"What did you two do while we were gone?" Eric asked with a smile.

"Mom? Dad? We need to talk. Remember how I told you about us getting kidnapped while you were gone by government or something. Well the lady and y/ns mom knocked on the door when you guys left." Finn explained quickly to Marry and Eric.

"Oh god! We need to call the police." Marry exclaimed as she picked up her cell.

"Marry! This is the government we're dealing with! They work with the cops." Eric said as he took the phone out of Marty's hand.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Marry asked.

"We don't let the kids go to school it's not safe. Also we keep everyone who isn't an adult under lock down. Which means no friends coming over and no leavening the house!" Eric told Marry. When he talked about leaving the house and friends he eyed Finn.

"I agree." Finn said grabbing my hand. I nodded my head to show them I agreed with Erica plan.

"Okay. Then it's settled. We're all under lock down." Marry said with a slight smile.

"Well, we're not Babe. Just the kids, we have to work." Eric said with a half smile.

"Wait? So only me and y/n can't leave!?" Finn asked annoyed.

"Yes." Marry nodded.

"Fine." Finn said rolling his eyes. He then looked at me and winked. I blushed a little, but hid it.

Authors note: well your under lock down with Finn :) love you all! Omg also happy 4K reads! -Ry💕