🤍 Rocma × Reader (Am I guilty?) 🤍

Comenzar desde el principio

She tore you to absolute shreds, leaving you a bleeding mess on the snow.
<<Umpft. Nice to find a weak one for once I guess>> she stated, as you died on the inside. Adding insult to injury... so mean!
But you still liked her. You seriously asked yourself for the first time if you weren't actually a masochist or something.
<<Let's go away, Shirogane. Did you grab the fish? Good>>.
And they literally went away, just like that.
You were about to start sobbing uncontrollably, but your orca pride didn't allow you to. Instead, you tried to get up. To no avail.
What were you to do now? It's not like you could just let yourself die there.
Your head felt dizzy though, and you really couldn't come up with any idea. You were about to pass out, when an unknown, white figure appeared in your visual field. They knelt near you, and you could feel their hands caressing your body gently. You would've told them to stop if you had the energy to...
You were expecting yourself to faint at anytime at this point, but instead, you felt your hurting body being restored and filled up with strength again. It was like a soft, healing cream was being spread all over your aching muscles.
You finally opened up your eyes, and were faced with what looked like a petite, white-haired witch.
<<What...>>.
She looked a bit anxious, to be honest. She was holding a small snowman close to her chest, as if it was a plushie.
<<Hey...>> you mumbled: <<Thank you. I... wish I could do something for you in return, now. Thank you. But... why did you save me?>>.
<<Oh, I...>> she actually saw the entire thing going on. She didn't step in sooner because she was afraid of Rocma. But she had the feeling that you weren't a bad orca - really, anyone who had listened to you for a moment would've realized that. But neither Rocma nor Shiro could, blinded by too intense of emotions.
<<Think of me as a nice fairy. I'm gonna disappear now. Swoosh!>>.
And she simply ran away.
Was anyone on that island... normal???

💥💥

Yeah, that really was a rough day, and to be honest you didn't really like thinking about it that much. Problem is, most of your encounters with Rocma ended up being quite bittersweet, so to think about her (which you loved to do) often meant being reminded of such days as well.
Well, you had to be grateful for one thing though: the following weeks you ended up befriending Peraco, and so you had a valid excuse to come about the island quite often.
Rocma didn't approve of you two hanging out, but eventually didn't really mind because she had at least realized you weren't really all that dangerous (again, she'd beated you up rather easily).
So that morning you planned to visit Peraco as usual: but what welcomed you instead, as soon as you stepped on the island, was a white little seal.
Rather puzzled, you wondered why such a defenseless creature would loiter around all alone. Again, there were predators around... like you - that's what Rocma would've said, but you tried not to linger on that thought too much.
Nevertheless, you got near her, cautiously. The seal didn't look all that scared, to be honest. She was simply looking up at you. You decided to crouch down on your knees and meet her on her eye level.
<<Hey there...>> you muttered: <<Why are you here all alone? Don't you know it's dangerous?>>.
The seal looked around a bit. Her eyes suddenly watered with tears.
You internally panicked, worrying that she was afraid of you.
<<I think I got lost...>> she whispered, sobbing.
<<Oh...>> you sighed: <<Don't worry, I'll... I'll help you out. Was there someone with you before? Who were you with?>>.
The little seal nodded, as she was rubbing her tears away: <<I was with Peraco and her brothers at the igloo... I was going to pick up some more snow... I...>>.
<<Sssh, you don't need to cry anymore. I'll take you there>> your heart filled with glee - you didn't know the way to the village, but you did know where Peraco's igloo was! You felt so happy that you could help this little puppy out.
So you accompanied her there.
As soon as you two arrived, you were met indeed with the puppy penguins and Peraco, who ran up to you and hugged you as soon as she saw you: <<Y/n! I'm so glad you found her! I was worried Rocma would actually kill me this time... sheesh>>.
<<Hehe, no worries>>.
<<...What?>>.
You and Peraco turned to face the familiar voice.
It was, well, Rocma herself.
She had already bared her claws out, but she slowly put her guard down as she realized that you did not, in fact, try to kidnap her precious Mafuyu, but rather that you brought her home safely.
<<I need to talk to her privately. I'll come back to you guys soon. And Peraco, if you dare losing Mafuyu again...>>.
<<I know, I know, you'll rip me to shreds! You can go now>> huffed the penguin, much to your silent amusement.
After this, Rocma took you aside.

<<I really need to apologize to you. It seems like not all orcas are the same, after all>> the bear stated, looking at you right in the eye. She was dead serious. Not really emotional, either.
You actually didn't know how to act, and was frankly quite nervous. Your crush wouldn't hate you anymore...?
<<Well? You got nothing to say?>>.
<<I, uhm, am glad that you're not mad at me any longer... it must be my lucky day...>>.
<<What, am I that scary to you?>> she laughed - it was a heavy, quite mocking laugh, but a heart felt laugh nonetheless. It made your heart skip a beat. <<I thought orcas would be less coward than most!>> she added: <<Plus, what do you mean by "lucky day"? It was you who brought her back and did a good thing, not fate or anything. You should be more self-assured>> she gave you a slap on the back - and quite a hard one, too.
Wow, were you in love with her.
<<Hey, you wanna come over for dinner tonight?>>.
<<...What?>> your stomach literally went upside down. You tried not to hop around out of joy.
<<Yeah. The villagers are having a barbecue night or something. They'll all be there. It may be a good way for you to get to know more people>>.
<<Oh... sure, I'd be glad to>> did that mean that she expected you to hang around at the island more often??
That wasn't your lucky day. That had to be literally the best day of your life.
<<See you there then>> and with that, your goddess simply left.
You were a blushing mess, and were about to squeak so bad.
You dived into the sea, turned into orca and started hopping in and out of the water out of happiness - you soon stopped though, you didn't want any orca to catch you while being so childish...

💥💥

A/N

hey there, I hope this was fun to read as much as it was for me to write! 😘😘