"We gotta go. We gotta go!" Hopper lifted Will over his shoulder as he and everyone else ran out of the room in a hurry.

Dannia grabbed m/n's hand and he gripped Mike's.

The screams echoed in the hallways as they tried to run, but they stopped when those creatures hopped on top of someone.

They turned around but they couldn't, cause a security guard was shooting into the hallway.

They settled for a camera room just beside them.

"Oh my god." Bob gasped as he looked at the cameras. Every screen was the footage of all the hallways, they either had dead, mauled bodies to those dogs.

The lights began to flicker, until they fully shut off. The cameras, the lights, everything but the alarm, giving the building an eerie vibe.

Everything was dark and quiet. This was one of those times where m/n really hated the quiet.

And for sure he wasn't going to be stupid again and go by the door only to get his arm crushed.

M/n gripped Will's limp hand, trying to convince himself that he was trying to comfort Will in his sleep and not himself as well.

"It's okay will, I'm here.. we'll be okay.."

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"You're positive that was dart?"

"Yes, he had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt." Dustin sighed.

"He was tiny two days ago."

"Well, he's molted three times already."

"Malted?" Steve furrowed his eyebrows.

"Molted." Dustin corrected.

"Shed his skin to make room for growth like hornworms."

"When's he gonna molt again?"

"It's gotta be soon. When he does he'll be fully grown or close to it And so will his friends."

"And he'll be eating a lot more than just cats." Gabe sighed as he placed his arms behind his head.

"Wait, a cat?!" Lucas grabbed Dustin's shoulder

"Dart ate a cat?!"

"No, what? No." Dustin denied.

"What are you talking about, he ate Mews." Steve deadpanned.

"Mews? Who's Mews?" Max turned to the two oldest.

"It's Dustin's cat." Gabe gestured towards Dustin.

"Idiots!"

"I knew it! You kept him!" Lucas shouted.

"No... No... I.. no I.. he missed me. He wanted to come home.."

"Bullshit."

"I didn't know he was a demogorgon okay?!"

"Oh so now you admit it?"

"Guys who the fuck cares, we gotta go." Gabe sighed in frustration.