Gooigi Bonus Chapter I

Start from the beginning

~~~

"It doesn't react with anything!" I huffed in annoyance, "I've tried reacting it with cold and heat, and you've tried poking it it with iron and pouring it on rubber."

"Now, now Y/N," E Gadd tutted, "a scientist never gives up. How about you take a quick break by making me a cup of coffee, the usual Lunoman Greenie blend please."

I sighed and gave a small nod, leaving towards the coffee machine, poured in the greenie blend mix with the hot water, milk and two sugars. As soon as it was done I poured it into a small cup and carefully walked back to E Gadd's desk, careful not to spill any of it. The old man thanked you as he sprung back into his work, whilst I went to have a sit down. I was starting to drift off, however a suddenly yelp caused me to immediately lift my head up to see the cup of coffee spill into the ghost energy, the hider from before laughing as it escaped and left the bunker. Even if they were peaceful, they will still try and find a way to cause trouble.

"What happened E Gadd?" I questioned, he didn't answer as he stared at the ghost energy that was now green and looked very sticky. "Oh."

"Well then," E Gadd spoke after a moment of silence, "quick, pass me that incubator!" He pointed over to a table to the far left, I quickly ran to it and picked the incubator up and walked back to E Gadd, he opened it and poured the new substance into it.

"I-it's moving...!" I stuttered as you saw the green substance ferociously moved, "ew..."

E Gadd rolled his eyes as he then pulled himself off his chair, and walked towards the element chart, he took a sticky note and wrote something on it before sticking it onto the chart, "this new element will be called 'Goo!'"

"Are you going to do more tests? We could try heat again, and maybe water?" I said, E Gadd eagerly nodded like a small child and grabbed a welder mask and I picked up the incubator off the desk and followed the scientists to the test room.

I released the goo onto a pedestal as E Gadd covered his face with the welder mask and I shot my purple flames at the new element, as the goo was engulfed by the bright  flames, it actually melted. "Interesting," E Gadd pondered. "Ready for a water test?"

I smiled and nodded, quickly going over to scoop the goo back into the incubator, and went towards the water test room, were a water pump was waiting on the ground, I then poured the goo onto the floor standing next to E Gadd as he sprayed the goo...

I smiled and nodded, quickly going over to scoop the goo back into the incubator, and went towards the water test room, were a water pump was waiting on the ground, I then poured the goo onto the floor standing next to E Gadd as he sprayed the goo with water. It melted, however part of the goo that didn't touch the water moved away from the hazard. "That is wonderful," I mumbled. The remaining goo actually started to move towards you.

 The remaining goo actually started to move towards you

"I guess it has some hearing capabilities." E Gadd chuckled as some of the goo made its way to me, as I crouched down with your hands open for the goo to crawl on, "it seems to have taken a liking to you!"

I awkwardly smiled at the goo, as it felt very weird to touch, and saw the remainder of the goo join back up? "I think it's time for you to go back, we've done enough tonight, I'm sure that Luigi would be worried," E Gadd added I gave a small nod and placed the goo back into its incubator.

Me and E Gadd made our way to the main bunker and as he started the pixilator, I placed the goo onto the desk, "I'll be back tomorrow night, right?" I asked, E Gadd hummed in response and the pixilator then teleported me back to your house.

When I got back I saw Luigi pacing around in our bedroom I quickly walked into the room and once he saw me he pulled me into a hug, "woah love is everything alright?" I asked worriedly.

"I had a nightmare..." he whispered tearfully, "I watched as king boo took over you again, putting you in so much pain that you died in my arms." I hushed him and rubbed his back to calm him down, he sighed as he started to play with my H/C hair, he seemingly calmed down a little. "So are you going back to the bunker Tomorrow?" I hummed in response as we broke away from the hug.

"Come on, let's go to bed," I said as I kissed my boyfriend on the cheek. "Together." He smiled happily and cuddled close once we were in the comfy sheets.