She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Your face immediately dropped down to look at your feet movement, you didn't want to step on Kai. Though it wouldn't be bad because of his words when Eri was in the room.

The hand on your waist quickly went to lift up your chin and back to the grip on your waist.

Your eyes met his loving ones, you had to tilt your head up more since he was towering over you.

"Keep your eyes on me Y/n. It's alright if you step on my foot, you can as many times as you want." He said guiding you around the room.

Eri chased after you two, giggling seeing you two dance.

When Kai stepped back all of a sudden, your foot didn't move at the right time, causing you to step on his foot.

Kai let out a pained crack in his voice as you stepped on his foot four more times.

"I told you I wasn't a dancer." You giggled keeping your gaze on him.

The male smiled hearing your sweet laugh. "I'm not either." He said gripping your hand tighter.

"Then how are you doing so well?" You asked getting the hang of the repeating footsteps, only managing to step on your fiancé's feet less.

Kai sighed heavily. "Would you believe me if I said I practiced with Eri?" He asked as you both directed your eyes to the little girl trailing behind.

She had gotten a pillow from the couch and used it as her partner to dance. Eri almost fell a couple of times but regained her posture and steps like you both.

You broke into a laugh, seeing your smart and cheerful little girl. My little girl. My Eri. You thought as your laugh caused her to look over.

"Daddy! Daddy! Spin mommy around like a twisty thingy! Like a spinner like this!" Eri laughed twirling herself around.

Kai laughed. "You want me to spin mommy around. Really? Are you sure?" He asked with a teasing taunt.

Eri nodded. "Yes please daddy! Pretty please spin mommy!" Eri jumped up and down again.

You smiled at your daughter, when all of a sudden Kai carefully spin you around. "Kai!" You felt your stomach spin inside.

"And now for a gentle dip." He chuckled and dropped you down a little. Your heart almost had a cardiac arrest.

He laughed seeing your surprised, yet happy face. "Ta da. Thank you for this dance my love." He smiled giving you a sweet kiss.

Eri didn't close her eyes this time, looking directly at the scene. "Your welcome Kai. Sorry for your feet taking the pain." You laughed as he let you go, though his arm was still around your waist loosely.

"They'll be fine. You can always repay me." He smirked and gave your neck a quick kiss, then let go. "K-Kai seriously?!" You yelled at him with red cheeks.

He shrugged. "Get used to it my fiancée. Or should I start saying, wife?" He deeply chuckled once more and picked up a giddy Eri.

You were still in a blushing trance, Eri broke you from it. "Mommy you spinned fast! Like whoosh an a-air- p-plane! Then daddy put you down almost to the floor with the babies!" Eri giggled and wrapped her tiny arms around your neck.

She nuzzled your nose with hers, still in Kai's grasp. He felt a little wash of jealousy dawn on him, but he was the happiest he had ever been seeing you two smile.

My favorite girls. My daughter, my fiancée, and my wishing on stars. He chuckled thinking of the growing human. Or two.

"You're very smart my Eri, sounding out words. Now, it's past your bedtime. I want you to go to sleep, okay? We might have a big day tomorrow, and then the next day, you get to come check on the baby with daddy and I!" You said tickling her stomach a bit.