The Animagus Potiom

Start from the beginning

Fred raised his hand "Lord Black..."

"May we..." George continued.

"Share..."

"A..."

"Room?" They finished it together, causing Sirius to laugh.

"I like you two" Sirius grinned "Of course you can. Ron can sleep alone as can Ginny."

"Won't Ron get lonely?" Molly whined.

"Okay, Ginny can bunk with Mundungus" Sirius said "He's considering staying."

"Absolutely not" Molly shrieked.

"But, won't she get lonely" Sirius asked innocently which helped the dim-witted Matriarch get it for once.

Harry sighed. This was going to be a long summer.

That became even more evident when the Order meeting came around. Sirius had invited Harry to sit in due to his involvement in the fight against Voldemort and Harry accepted. But the moment Harry stepped in, the bomb known as Molly Weasley went off "What is HE doing here? He can't be here!"

"He's here because I say so" Sirius glared at her "He's the one He-Should-Not-Be-Named is after and besides that, he's done more to fight him than most people including you."

"That isn't true!" Molly hissed.

"Oh really" Harry laughed "So, you've fought a younger version of him, survived a kidnapping attempt by Voldemort himself and much more?"

Molly gaped "B-but..."

Fred and George also walked in which snapped Molly out her shock "What're YOU doing here?"

"We want to be here" Fred said "And, we're of age so you can't throw us out."

Molly steamed at their refusal to listen to her and sat down. Dumbledore walked in and was surprised to see Harry "What is he..."

Harry put his face in his hands. This was getting annoying real quick.

If possible, the Weasleys became WORSE after the Order meeting.

Harry, Rishi, Sirius and Lupin spent most of their time working on the animagus potions but the Weasleys found that rude. They tried to rope the four of the into cleaning until Sirius reminded that them he had house elves for that. And he threatened to throw them out which helped.

That didn't mean that they weren't annoying. Molly insisted on cooking which made Kreacher wail. After Sirius revealed to be against the Weasleys, who were blood traitors, Kreacher liked him more. And when he found out that he couldn't cook, he was irate with Molly. He verbally beat down the woman until she let him cook. Kreacher also put up elf-wards which banned Molly from the kitchen, which was downright awesome.

Ron and Ginny were also nuisances. They wouldn't leave Harry and Rishi alone to work, whether it be on schoolwork or the potions. All they seemed to think of was the opposite gender and Quidditch.

Once, to shut them up, Rishi and Harry played a game of Quidditch with them and Fred and George. One beater, one chaser, and one keeper. First to 200 points, wins. The Weasleys minus Fred against Harry, Rishi and Fred.

It should've been a blowout for the Weasleys. George was a top beater. Ginny trained to be a chaser and Ron did so as a keeper. Harry was trying to play chaser and Rishi was trying keeper. Instead, the Weasleys were obliterated. Ron was somewhat competent in the beginning but Fred quickly trash-talked Ron into a failure of a keeper. Meanwhile, Rishi held Ginny to only 2 scores while Harry feasted on Ron.