Harry laughed again. It was VERY obvious that Parvati had a crush on Rishi, though both were unaware of it. Harry debated using Legimmency on Parvati to check but decided against it.

Rishi shook his head "I'll be downstairs. Come when you're ready."

Harry smiled as Rishi walked away. Rishi was that brother he always wanted. At first, he thought he'd get a best friend in Dudley which definitely didn't happen. But, Rishi was easily his best friend. Though seeing as he didn't have many friends, it wasn't very tough to decide. While Dudley bullied him for reading, Rishi read with him. They even tried learning Occlumency and Legimmency together. Harry got the hang of them. Something about being a natural Occlumens. Rishi was decent but not amazing.

And then Deepa Auntie and Jai Uncle were the parents he always wanted. For one thing, they cared about him. They listened to him. And unlike the Dursleys, they let him excel and be who he truly was.

Grinning, Harry strode downstairs to cheers of "Happy birthday!"

Mr. Gopal looked up from the Daily Prophet and smiled "Hey. We're planning on grabbing breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron. We'll meet everyone there."

Mrs. Gopal nodded in agreement "We'll also get you your gifts there."

Nodding, they headed into the floo and out into the Leaky Cauldron. Mr. Gopal cast a quick glamour on Harry. They weren't still completely sure about Dumbledore's plans for Harry. They decided that Harry would pretend to be Rishi's cousin, Devan Gopal.

They looked around and saw all their friends, standing grinning. Neville came forward first. That day in the bookstore had given Harry the impression that Neville was like Dudley. He soon found out that he was far from it. After a quick hug, Harry greeted the Patil twins. He got a quick hug from both and a kiss on the cheek from Parvati (though Harry saw that she was staring at Rishi while giving it).

Then Sirius came to Harry, grinning "Hey pup!"

Harry gave him a big hug "Hey."

Sirius had become another father to Harry just like Jai Uncle. After he was released, Sirius found Harry quickly. He then began apologizing feverishly for not going after Harry. Harry had forgiven him for it, saying it wasn't his fault.

After breakfast, Rishi cleared his throat "Okay everyone. I suggest we create a plan of action. What if we..."

Nevile interrupted "Books, Robes, Apothecary, Telescope, Pets then Wands. Does that work?"

Everyone nodded in agreement with Rishi shrugging.

Mr. Gopal looked at his watch and turned to to the other heads of houses "We need to head to Wizengamot. Kids, don't annoy your mothers."

The kids laughed "We'll try our best."

The 4 Heads of Houses returned to the fireplace and set off. The kids then ran off towards Flourish and Blotts with the moms behind them.

When they got in, every kid went to their favorite area. Parvati went to the fashion magazines. Neville went to Herbology. Harry went to Potions. Rishi went to Charms and Padma went to Transfiguration. With some nagging from the moms, the kids went to get their school books though they already had their books for their favorite classes.

Sighing, Harry went over to Herbology Section. When he arrived, he was met with the vision of a girl restlessly walking around the aisle "Need some help?"

She turned to see and he got a good look at her. She had brown hair which was very bushy at the moment. Harry didn't recognize her from anywhere so he guessed that she was Muggleborn.