A few moments later when Colby starts to be calming down and he sniffs. "Two weeks later, my mother started calling the cops. She couldn't do it any sooner because he threatened her, so she did what she told. My dad stops beating me as soon as he heard the sirens, and he ran out of my room. Gage tackled him to the ground for trying to escape." Colby's tears run down more.

"After he was finally taken away for custody. The cops start asking some questions because, so we can beat the court. After that, I invited Shea over telling her everything, so she could be there for me." Colby said, "after weeks of beating the court, they finally proved him as guilty."

Sam puts his thumb over Colby's red eyes. He honestly wishes he could be there for his boyfriend and start comforting him and doing whatever he takes for taking the pain away.

"A month ago, when we went to the park with the girls. I woke up the next morning, I saw so many text messages from my mother. She told me to come here because she has some news. So, I went home, she told me that my father is getting out of jail next month. So today is he's getting out and I don't want to see him."

"Is it before or after we stopped being friends?"

"After." "Colby whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me any sooner? I would help you no matter what our situation was."

"I don't know, I just need to be independent and could handle myself without you." Colby reply. "But I was wrong. I need you in my life more than anything."

"I love you so much, my love. You're the strongest and most amazing boy I have ever known. I wish I could help you go through that. I wish I could be there for you, instead of acting like a dick to you. You don't deserve it." Sam kissed his lips slowly and pull away slightly. "You deserve the whole world."

They're now sharing a pillow, but they don't mind it. Colby smiles with his mouth closed while his eyes look so tired from crying. He tried his hardest to stay awake because there's so much, he has to confess.

"You don't know how thankful I am for having you back in my life. I have no idea what I do without you, Sammy. You mean so much to me; you bring me back to life." He said, " I love you too."

It was their first 'I love you's. Sam decided to say it first because he truly meant it. It might be not a perfect moment for dropping a love bomb, but he doesn't care. He only cares about Colby and he wanted to let him know that he deserves everything he could wish for.

"You should get some sleep, Colby." He talks lowly. "You look so exhausted." Sam noticed his eyes are trying so hard to stay open. Every time Colby's cries, he always fell asleep, how much energy has drained from his sobs.

"Can you sleep with me."

Sam nods, give him a long peck on his pink lips before he turns around, so Colby can spoon him. Colby pressed his face into Sam's crooked of his neck, close his eyes as he's waiting for his anxiety to melt.

He's hoping tomorrow is a new day.

❦❦

The next morning. The two boys try their best to be in a good mood and have a great day because today is a new day. They both want to spend their last day in hotel room just two of them in a special moment. The room is smells like a bacon, eggs, sausage and pancakes; Sam couldn't decide if he wants bacon or sausage because they both sound good, so he decided to do both.

Colby is on the phone while Sam is making breakfast, the boy saw a messages from mother that she told him the good news which makes him happy. As soon as he woke up, he told Shea everything about his dad is out of jail. She told that if she's doing alright and she also glad when he finally found a boyfriend, a boy of his dreams. Shea doesn't mind if Sam is Colby's boyfriend as long as he is happy.

A month ago, Shea recently breaks up with her boyfriend, Tobias because he's been hooking up with another girl behind her back. Shea thought that he likes her as a girlfriend, but she was wrong, she told everything to Colby, and he was furious. He been there for her and told her that she has a plenty of to find a right for her. As long as she's not losing hope.

Sam handed him a plate filled with a delicious breakfast, while Colby said, 'Thank You' and the blond boy smiled in returned. Sam is sitting next to him on the other side of the bed. "Anything new today? You seemed a happy mood."

"Yeah, I have some news but I'm going to telling you everything later. And Shea keeps telling me that you and I are cute together." Colby smile takes a bite of his pancakes. He always loves Sam's cooking because he's an amazing cook.

"Wait- I thought Shea hated me."

"She never hates you, babe," He chuckled. "After she knows the truth, she's starting to like you. Gave her some time, she'll come around."

Sam nods, continuing eating his breakfast while they're talking about random things about the funniest memories of Shea, Kat and their friends. Sam decided not bringing up Colby's father, since they want to forget about him for a day because he wants to see him happy.

In the middle of their conversation, Sam says he has a confession, Colby looks at him noticed that he's a bit scared. "You can tell me anything, babe."

"Colby," he took a deep breath for calming his nerves. "I- I'm pretty sure I'm gay."

Colby stares at him for a moment before he's busting up to a laughter loudly. Sam rolls his eyes and kicks him lightly. "Please, stop." He whined. "I'm serious! I never knew what my sexuality truly was, but I figured it out."

"I'm sorry, Sammy." Colby kisses his cheek as he's giggled. "I'm happy for you then."

Words counted: 1823

I'm sorry the ending is not so great because I don't know how to end a chapter but it's not over just yet. 😉😉