The new secretary

It was already morning and I am gonna start my job, which is literally training to take over Jung Corporation, since I'm the only heiress to the company, it'll be fun since no one knows I am Jung Ji yeong, but the only problem is that I have to be Bae Jinyoung's secretary the present president of Seoul branch.

I've heard a lot of rumors from my cousins saying that he fired 55 secretaries in one month I'm not scared of him but grandma ordered me to not shout at him.....I dunno about that since I don't entertain screaming CEOs.

Let me dress up now.

All done, since its my first day I just went simple

All done, since its my first day I just went simple. I ate my breakfast while waiting for my driver uncle Kim. After I finished washing my dishes I went to my room to have one last check at myself.

"Hmph...why am I so beautiful?" I smiled why telling myself, then I got a text from uncle Kim, so I went down.

"Good morning ma'am, ready for your first day of work?" he asked while starting the engine.

"I was born ready."

(JUNG CORPORATION)

"Good morning I'm Mr. Bae's new secretary."
I said while smiling.

"Never knew someone could wear such a simple and ugly dress for the first day of work." said the receptionist who wore a rather scandalous dress, I could punch her right now.

How dare she call my look, Jung Ji Yeong's dress ugly, does she know how much this costs?!!! I'm sure my dress costs more than the money she gets in a year....no ten years!!!

"Sorry if I look so bad but do you mind zipping up that dress to where its supposed to be cause it looks rather scandalous for a receptionist who works at the Jung Corporation." I said with a smirk and left when she zipped up her dress.

I'm already starting to give orders as a secretary, I wonder how it'll be like when I take over. I was thinking to myself when someone shouted to wait up so I did and he came in the elevator.

"Ahhh I'm so tired, thank you so much....I couldn't imagine walking up the stairs!" he said while sitting down.

"No problem."

"I've never seen you, you new here?" the male who was a few inches shorter than me asked.

"Yes, I'm the new seretary, nice to meet you I'm Lee Amelia." his eyes widened.

Shit does he know me?!

"My prayers to you, I wish you good luck and it was good knowing you!" he said while keeping his left hand at my shoulder and the other covering his eyes while fake crying.

"Why?" I said and he looked at me shook .

"Don't you know the last secretary got fired literally five minutes after she entered the floor." he said while sighing.

Okay so that can be a problem.

"Let's just try my luck, hwaiting" I said while showing my fist.

"Woah, I like you already! Anyways I'm Park Jihoon nice to meet you Amelia or should i call you Mia?"

"Just call me Lia" i said while doing a victory sign near my face.

"Ok Lia we're here..welcome to HELL!" he said while running out of the elevator and twirling then spreading out his hands and legs...to be honest he looked like a starfish.

"What did you call hell?" Mr.Bae said.

Well, speak of the devil here he is...Bae Jinyoung.

"He's behind me..isn't he?" jihoon said while in the same position with a disappointed/scared expression.

I slowly nodded with a sympathetic face.

" Night shift today, jihoon" jinyoung said while smaking jihoon's head.

"There goes my friday night karaoke party with Guanlin" jihoon said as his shoulders drooped down.

"Oh you dont need to worry since Mr.Lai is doing the night shift too...3..2..1" then the elevator doors slid open, reviling a exhausted tall man.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Bae!, i overslept!" the tall man said breathing heavily.

"Well thats your problem not mine, Night shift with Mr.Park and Ms. New secretary here." he said and my eyes widened.

"But Mr. Bae she didn't do a thing!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"Yes, that's the point she didn't do anything and she just stood here while she was supposed to go and unpack her stuff at her table." he said and my mouth fell agape.

"Close your mouth, you didn't even introduced yourself."