Arnav : acutally dad khushi got injured while  we were doing some trekking.. it's just a small injury.

When he was saying this khushbu moved her plazo skirt a little bit upper so that they can see the injury. By God grace the marks were fading by now. So they haven't got the idea that actually khushi was trapped in animal trapping weapon there. It was decided before they will not tell them actual reason of her injury. They still panicked and arvind started to call the doctor. Khushi tried to spoke

Arvind : let me call the doctor

Khushi : uncle I am okay why are you calling doctor

At that khushbu and Shyantani stopped her from talking they 'shhhed' her... Khushi kept her finger on mouth she understood that now it's too late to make them understand... Her gang sat on the dinning table now started to have evening snacks. They know this is daily part of view and their parents will not listen to any of them for now. Khusi show everybody were having snacks mainly the cone pizza which is her favorite. Her mouth was watering to eat it.. that's when someone forwarded a slice of it in front of her mouth.. she got happy and took it from the person hand and started to have it closing her eyes realising the taste. When she turned her lips stretched into full blown smile. Arnav was standing there having smile on his face. He has seen khushi's hungry face so he took a price from there. Because khushi was hovered by their family she was unable to see him bringing it here.

 Because khushi was hovered by their family she was unable to see him bringing it here

(Cone pizza's... Just eat they are delicious personal experience)

She started to have it. In no time doctor came there and started to check her leg. He asked about pain and when she got the injury and wrote everything in his notepad. He turned towards shashi and then told.

Doctor : Mr. Gupta bring khushi tomorrow to hospital. Her injury is okay for now but because I think it is because of some iron wired of something made up of iron so she need to give tetnus injection... And here is the medicines I wrote for her and don't worry she will be walk properly in two days. She already had dressing that's why it's working good on her.

Everybody nodded their head and then doctore left. Shashi and arvind again gave them all a look. And then said..

Arvind : you guys when going to learn to take care of yourself tell me.

Everybody were hanging their head low. Sheetal was seeing as if she is in animal planet. All the time she was noticing the things their activities and one thing is sure she will face hard times in breaking arnav bond with these people and or break bond of khushi with arnav family... Her thoughts were broken by Akash

Akash : bade papa actually the thing is

Shashi stopped him in mid he was unable to give a reason or any reply

Shashi : no no excuses this time. You guys are running business and still you guys are unable to take care of yourself. Now tell me you all how princess will participate in her own birthday party which is after three days if she haven't walk properly.