Corporate Insolvency Firm in Ireland | Insolvency Practitioners Firm

McGuinness & Co is recognize as a ranking Insolvency Firm in Ireland, from 35+ years in Accountancy. We specialist in insolvency practice can advise and represent in relation to any insolvency matter including company insolvency, liquidations, insolvency intigation, corporate restructuring, and reorganization.

Insolvency in other words we say Bankruptcy – Insolvency occurs for corporates when a business is unable to cover their debts due to lake of funds. The test for insolvency in this jurisdiction is that 'your company must be able to pay its loans as they fall due'. If the answer to this question having regard to your company is 'No' ya 'I'm not sure', then we would harshly suggest that you contact your accountant or legal adviser immediately. Insolvency law provides a way or system, for dealing justly with the assets of the insolvent individual or company and the claims of creditors. This law also deals with what happens to the individual or company following the insolvency.

Given your unspoiled circumstances, we will advise on the options available, explaining the benefits, disadvantages, timescales, and costs of each. We provide advice to directors of companies experiencing financial difficulties. We explain their options and review proposals to turnaround the business. Here at the below, we are listing the area of expertise in Insolvency Service.

(1) Creditors Voluntary Liquidation

(2) Members Voluntary Liquidation

(3) Court Voluntary Liquidation

(4) Corporate Recovery

McGuinness's Insolvency Practitioners Firm in Ireland

McGuinness's Insolvency Practitioners Firm in Ireland. Our slogan is "Care about your business" and with our personal touch, we are very professional and customer service orientated and takes every necessary step to ensure you meet your deadlines. In which way we deliver the services to our clients, here we explained in detail at the below, read attentionally:

1. Advice (We give good advice at each stage of your business cycle)

2. Quotation (We provides Advanced quotation for our services, so no surprises)

3. Tax Planning (We provides efficient tax planning to minimize your tax)

4. Business Law (We provides compliance advice in relation to company law, employment law and tax law)

5. Strategies (Owner managed businesses choose us because they can rely on sensible all round advice, delivered in a friendly professional manner.)

We are extremely approachable at all times and provide you with peace of mind in knowing that your affairs are being managed efficiently and effectively and that you are receiving value for money in all service areas. If you have any inquiries then contact us and solve your queries. Do not hesitate to contact us...