TWENTY-FOUR

The day had been very hectic for the four boys expecially Beomgyu.

He wasn't able to pay attention to anything lately, the only thing that was lingering on his mind was.....

'Yeonjun please be okay.'

Immediately after a class Beomgyu had left to the janitor's closet to call Jin.

The older had finally given Beomgyu his number yesterday after continuous begging from the boy, so he could check up on Yeonjun during his free time.

"Hello, uhm....Jin?"

'Beomgyu?'

"Yes, how is Yeonjun, is he getting better?"

'.....he is still the same as yesterday, he hasn't regain consciousness yet.'

"O..okay"

Jin noticed the tone in Beomgyu's voice and spoke.
'don't worry Beomgyu, he'll be fine.'

"O-okay, a-alright, bye"
Beomgyu slowly dropped his hands from his head ending the call, he wished he was strong enough to hold onto the words of the older.

He squatted placing his back on the door and buried his head in his arms, quietly sobbing.

'why did I leave, why didn't I just face him'

'if I had done that, none of this would have happened'

'that should have been me Yeonjun, it should've been me'

'why did you have to butt in Yeonjun'

'i hate you for this....I swear if....when you make it, I'll kill you myself'

He broke down in tears again.

__

"You play so really nice Kai."
Soobin complimented his boyfriend who was playing a tune for him on the piano in the music room.

Huening Kai turned to him smiling, "thanks."

"Maybe I should get you a piano at home so you can play for me all the time," Soobin smiled pecking his cheeks.

Huening Kai's smile slowly vanished.

Home, the one thing Huening Kai didn't want to think about right now.

"What's wrong Kai?" Soobin asked noticing the distress on his boyfriend's face.

"Nothing"
Huening Kai tried to force out a smile to Soobin.

"Kai," Soobin held Huening Kai's chin and turned his face to his, "I don't like when you keep things from me, tell me....what's bothering you?"

"Today is Thursday."

"Okay?" Soobin said clearly out of track.

"To be safe, I have to be home today, or at least tomorrow, I don't know exactly when my parents will be home."

Then it slowly downed on Soobin, who had engraved in his head that the both of them were basically living together.

"Are you sure you can't just run away and live with me?"
Soobin asked trying his luck.

"To be honest I wish I could Soobin, you are such an amazing person, I don't feel worried when I'm around you..I'm more at ease with you."

"So what's stopping you?"

Huening Kai folded his lips, "I don't know...I don't just feel like it's right to do so now, you are young to take full responsibility of me, I do want to burden you."