The girl with that smile

Please read! thankksss!(:

I just wanna run, run away. from this life. I don't ask for anything.. Not even a good life. Just to run away from the one I already have. I have all the friends a girl would want.. But the sad part is.. There not the ones your mother and farther would want to see you around. There trashy, rude, negative, and dot forget.. Assholes! But there the only ones I have! I can't leave them too! I just wanna feel wanted! As if I'm actually loved by someone who wants to protect me! And love me! My dads always at work and my mom is always complaining about her family. But yet I still have that smile on my face as if my eyes could say "im the happiest teen alive!" But I'm not! Not even close! Im bullied just about everyday! At school I try my best to educate myself and to ignore the humility and herasment from the girls. But there I an again! With the BIG fake smile! I cut, drink and smoke. Buy I've learned that they dot help my situation, but only make it worse. I'm also called slut for haveing a 2 year older boyfriend who loves me! Very slutty right? No! I've never had sex! Or shown my body! But that's just my everyday life! The only person I trust is.. Sadly... My boyfriend! The only won! But you should t worry about me! Know why?! Because my smiles through you off!

Thanks for reading my short little story! I tried so hard! :)