hired

Bright

"Work in that restaurant? I don't think someone like me would be able to do that", Win told me. What did he mean someone like him? Someone that hot? Maybe.

"Just try it out. Come over tomorrow", I said and he thought for a while and just nodded before turning his attention to the other people at the bar.

"Yeah so my friend will be coming over to the restaurant, do you think you could give him a shift here?", I asked my mom outta nowhere so that she wouldn't be caught off guard if Win actually shows up. I really hope he does but at the same time I hope my mom agrees as well. I have to convince her as soon as possible.

"A friend? Who is this person?"

Uh oh. Mom knows about how my friends left me that day and I can't really tell her that this person was someone I hooked up with at a bar and I only know his name.

"Someone from high school. You don't know him", I lied. She looked at me suspiciously and didn't say anything for a while.

"Let me meet him, then I'll decide"

This is nerve wracking.

The lunch time rush was done which meant I was free for a while. Win still hasn't showed up, I'm not sure if I should be surprised. I kinda hoped that he would though. I connected my phone to the restaurant WiFi and started watching random videos on my phone and was seated on one of the empty tables since no one was there at that time.

"Okay so here I am", a voice called out to me which made me look up to the familiar person. Win. I was so focused on the videos on my phone that I didn't hear him as he entered. He was gorgeous as usual and he was in a white button up shirt and black slacks which was different from his usual attire that I see him in. I stood up quickly realising that I had stared for a little too long and rubbed my nape.

"I almost thought you'll ditch me. Come let me take you to my mom", well I hope I'd be able to take you to my mom for other reasons. Hah, I can only dream of our relationship growing that much. I led Win to the back of the restaurant where my mom was sitting with the other waiters and the chef since it was their break.

"Mom, he's the friend I was talking about", I said to catch her attention and pointed towards the man next to me who bowed to show respect. She looked at Win and smiled and told me that she had to have a 'private interview' to actually let him work there which was fair so the two went to one of the rooms which was her office while I waited outside. I hope she won't ask him about how we know each other or anything of that sort.

It didn't take too long and I saw the two coming outside. My mom was smiling brightly as she was talking to Win.

"How have I not met this one before? He's really sweet", she told me as they came towards me. What the hell were the talking about inside?

"So you can start working here from next week if that's fine. There's no uniform as such. Just a black button up shirt and black slacks, you'll have a name tag which I'll give you next week", my mom told Win and went back to join the other staff members of the restaurant.

She actually agreed to take Win in? Now we're gonna work together! The thought of seeing him for 7 + hours a day made me feel some kind of way.

"Thanks for this", Win told me which made me snap back to reality.

"I told you I'll help you"
.
.
.
.
.
Welp, what was this chapter :(
I am having a tough time coming up with ways to structure this story. I hope I can take some time for updating the chapters. I'll definitely have two chapters every week. Plus, the 2gether Live Show was so cute, I'm gonna miss them as Sarawatine and the rest of the cast so much❤️